Regional Dental Hygienist
- Dental Hygienist
- Western New York Dental Group
- 125 Lawrence Bell Drive, Ste. 102, Williamsville, NY
As a Traveling Dental Hygienist with WNY Dental Group, you’ll play a vital role in helping us build lasting patient relationships while delivering the care and services your patients need.
We are seeking a patient focused, team oriented hygienist to grow with our practice and patients that is enthusiastic, outgoing and excited to experience working in different practices.
We utilize evidence based treatment protocols, while allowing you enough time with patients to ensure quality care.
We believe in supporting our team members with full medical, 401K, life and disability insurance.
Covid safety is top of mind!
- Continuing Education & Group Learning Events
- Paid Training
- Team events and celebrations
- 401(k) with employer match- For Full Time
- Health Benefits, Dental, Vision, and paid Life Insurance- For Full Time
- Optional Health Savings Plan, Short Term Disability, Accident Insurance, and more- For Full Time
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Leadership and Professional Development Programs
- Community Service Events & Activities
We can’t wait to meet you!
Check out our patient reviews on our website!
Required Skills & Experience
- Ability to educate patients on their unique oral health needs and desires.
- Perform all hygiene clinical procedures to include prophy, periodontal maintenance, scaling and root planing, sealants, fluoride, intra-oral camera
- Communicate with doctor as to patients possible areas for restorative, periodontal and needs
- Partner with the whole team to assist in whatever is required for an excellent patient experience
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to educate patients
- An interest in growing and developing skills
- A desire to embrace preventative centered care
- A current state license to practice dental hygiene (RDH)
- Comfortable using digital charting and x-rays
- Enthusiastic Team Player