Affiliate: Fusion Dental
Location: 2992 Waldorf Market Place, Waldorf, MD
Every patient is different — at Fusion Dental, we get that. That is why our full-service practices provide comprehensive quality care for the entire family. It’s easy to find a convenient Greater Washington DC, Maryland or Virginia office location in your neighborhood, offering the services you are looking for and flexible hours to meet your scheduling needs.
We are looking for a full-time Practice Manager to manage the daily business operations of the practice through the development of strong partnership relations with the PC and MSO leaders and staff. Ensure the alignment of the practice with the core purpose and beliefs of the company. Manage the financial performance of the practice, with strong emphasis on revenue growth, revenue/expense leverage, asset management, and contribution margin achievement to plan and growth over prior year. Manage the employee performance and development processes. Drive practice revenue through doctor and hygiene schedule utilization, increase patient base and expense control and analysis.
- Develops and manages the partnership between the MSO and PC through the consistent communication of core purpose and beliefs and collaborates with PC leadership to resolve issues in conflict with them.
- Develops, in conjunction with the Manager of Operations, the annual operating plan for the practice in accordance with Company financial guidelines to ensure the alignment of the practice with the company’s strategic objectives.
- Monitors and improves financial performance of clinic including production, staff productivity, other controllable expenses and accounts receivable (cash flow).
- Provides leadership to inspire and coach employees on accomplishing strategic and operational goals and related tasks. This includes leadership related to recruiting, selecting, training and motivating employees, as well as managing employee performance, executing strategic operations plans and developing and administrating operational budgets.
- Regularly reviews, interprets and uses financial data including income statements and balance sheets to identify plan shortfalls and opportunities and focuses resources and efforts to these items to ensure plan achievement.
- Understands the importance of customer service and sets an example of exemplary customer service.
- Continuously builds customer understanding by monitoring patient satisfaction performance and customer feedback.
- Fosters strong relationships with the doctors and hygienists to ensure a commitment to productivity objectives, reflects these commitments by developing and revisiting monthly forecasts and measure actual productivity against plan.
- Develops, schedules and maintains the Social Operating System Calendar to foster MSO and PC alignment on key operating plan and practice management objectives.
- Demonstrates a commitment to ADPI’s core values.
- Ensures that the Practice’s policies, procedures and processes are in compliance with Dental Practice protocols, state and federal law and regulations and AAAHC accreditation guidelines.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience).
- 2+ years of experience managing operations in the field.
- Demonstrates knowledge of basic financial concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Exhibits a comprehensive understanding of driving revenue within the practice, operational processes, analysis of data, and the ability to analyze expense controls.
- Advanced business knowledge of strategies and tactics that affect our marketplace.
- Proficiency in MS products, including Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Understands registration, scheduling and billing system.
Fusion Dental has been experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we're looking for an experienced Pediatric Dentist to join our dynamic team! We …
Fusion Dental is a doctor owned multi-specialty group practice with seven locations in Maryland and Virginia. Our doctors use a comprehensive mouth-body approach including oral …
Every patient is different — at Fusion Dental, we get that. That is why our full-service practices provide comprehensive quality care for the entire family. …