Pediatric Licensed Dental Assistant $3000 sign on bonus
Affiliate: Metro Dentalcare
Location: 7600 NW Sunwood Drive, Ramsey, MN
- Monday: 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: Off
- Wednesday: 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Friday: 6:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 6:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. (once/month)
- Availability to pick up extra hours as desired
- $23.50 - $29.00/hour (based on previous experience)
- $4/hour differential on top of base pay for all hours worked over 36 in one week
- Up to $3000 sign on bonus available
- Overtime pay for any hours worked over 40 in one week
- Cost of continuing education credits covered
- CPR certification provided
- Licensing costs covered
- Scrubs provided
- All PPE provided
- Comprehensive benefit program (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Wellness program, Retirement Savings plan, etc.)
- Understand and demonstrate proper sterilization, biohazard and infection control procedures in compliance with protocol.
- Demonstrate complete knowledge of dental terminology, instruments, maintenance, and proper tray setups.
- Perform all chair side procedures efficiently.
- Efficiently direct patient flow through teamwork and communication.
- Perform all necessary lab procedures.
- Responsible for stocking treatment areas/carts and dental related facility inventory.
- Uphold a positive rapport with staff members and patients at all times.
- Demonstrate safe and cost-effective practices when utilizing supplies and equipment.
- Assist office in achieving defined goals.
- Other duties as assigned
As a Licensed Dental Assistant with our practice, you'll be the face of Metro Dentalcare and assist our providers in delivering quality, uncompromising care to patients.
The ideal candidate will:
- Thrive while working on a team
- Have a high attention to detail
- Exemplify great work ethic
- Act professionally towards colleagues and patients alike
- Demonstrate efficiency and time management skills in their work
- Put patient care at the highest priority
- Successful completion of a dental assisting educational program
- A current Minnesota Dental Assistant License is required or in process of obtaining to perform expanded functions to qualify for this position
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of dental records and documentation.
- Ability to perform basic computer functions.
- Comply with protocols and standards.
- Exercise knowledge of dental instruments and terminology.
- Support shared vision and values.
Schedule: Monday: 11:30 a.m. - 8:15 p.m. Tuesday: 11:30 a.m. - 7:15 p.m. Wednesday: 6:30 a.m. - 1:15 p.m. Thursday: 6:30 a.m. - 2:15 p.m. …
As a Dental Assistant with our practice, you will be responsible for assisting our providers in delivering quality care to patients. The ideal candidate will …
Maple Grove, MN
Join Metro Dentalcare’s patient centric philosophy and practice at the top of your license. As a Dental Hygienist with our group you’ll utilize the full …