Pediatric Dental Assistant
Location: Glendale, WI
At ForwardDental, our goal is to empower our dental professionals to provide high quality and compassionate oral healthcare. We do this by providing them with the latest technology, opportunities for ongoing professional development and growth, and a network of peers for mentorship and collaboration.
By providing dental professionals with the resources they need to thrive, we’re able to provide patients with a tailored approach to oral care that addresses their unique needs and preferences.
As a Dental Assistant with our practice, you will be responsible for assisting our providers in delivering quality care to patients.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a team environment, have a “can do” personality, and be able to complete their assigned work in a timely fashion. In addition, a Dental Assistant must display open communication to co-workers and a commitment to patient satisfaction.
- Understand and demonstrate proper sterilization, biohazard and infection control procedures in compliance with protocol.
- Demonstrate complete knowledge of dental terminology, instruments, maintenance, and proper tray setups.
- Perform all chairside procedures efficiently.
- Efficiently direct patient flow through teamwork and communication.
- Perform all necessary lab procedures.
- Uphold a positive rapport with staff members and patients at all times.
- Demonstrate safe and cost effective practices when utilizing supplies and equipment.
- Assist office in achieving defined goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- One year certified dental assistant program; or
- Six months on-the-job experience; or
- High school diploma and demonstrated ability to assume dental assistant responsibilities.
- Current dental assistant license is required in certain states.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of dental records and documentation.
- Ability to perform basic computer functions.
- Comply with protocols and standards.
- Exercise knowledge of dental instruments and terminology.
- Support shared vision and values.
As a Dental Hygienist with our team, you’ll play a vital role in helping us build lasting patient relationships while delivering the care and services …
Manages the daily business operations of the practice through the development of strong partnership relations with the PC and MSO leaders and staff. Ensures the …
Sun City, AZ
American Dental Partners (ADPI) is one of the nation's leading business partners to dental group practices. ADPI provides operational and business management services as well …
-Dental Hygienist, New York, NY