Patient Services Representative
Affiliate: American Family Dentistry
Location: 5218 Goodman Road, Suite 109, Olive Branch, MS
A front desk team member who answers phones, schedules patients, collects co-payments, greets patients and
performs record filing (entry level admin team member).
MINIMUM HIRING REQUIREMENTS
* Six months of similar job experience.
* Demonstrate ability to assume Patient Services Representative’s essential responsibilities.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Answer incoming calls using proper telephone etiquette.
* Check patients in and out.
* Schedule/confirm patient appointments.
* Perform all necessary paperwork (i.e. patient charts, referrals, appointment cards, welcome packets and
treatment plan forms).
* Collect all co-payments and past due balances on date of service.
* Present financial policies and arrangements accurately to patients.
* Facilitate effective patient flow using the proper callback system.
* Identify, reference and apply insurance coverage and billing.
* Perform basic computer functions.
* Act in a professional manner.
* Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
* Demonstrate knowledge of effective scheduling.
* Comply with protocols and standards.
* Demonstrate and promote superior customer service skills.
* Ability to multi-task.
* Exercise basic knowledge of dental terminology.
* Support corporate vision and strategy.
* Act with the patient in mind.
* Excellent patient/staff rapport.
* Team player.
* No travel is required.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The physical demands of this job require Manual dexterity to use computers and other standard office
As a Dental Assistant with our practice, you will be responsible for assisting our providers in delivering quality care to patients. The ideal candidate will …
JOB SUMMARY A front desk team member who answers phones, schedules patients, collects co-payments, greets patients and performs record filing (entry level admin team member). …
Olive Branch, MS
The General Dentist that joins our team will be responsible for performing dental examinations and treatment in a collaborative, patient centric practice environment. Continuing education …