Patient Services Representative
Affiliate: Fusion Dental
Location: 2992 Waldorf Market Place, Waldorf, MD
Every patient is different — at Fusion Dental, we get that. That is why our full-service practices provide comprehensive quality care for the entire family. It’s easy to find a convenient Greater Washington DC, Maryland or Virginia office location in your neighborhood, offering the services you are looking for and flexible hours to meet your scheduling needs. We accept most dental insurance plans and offer a discount program for the uninsured. Fusion Dental offers all the services and specialties you need to maintain a healthy smile including preventative care, hygiene/cleanings, general dentistry, orthodontics/braces and Invisalign, oral surgery, endodontics/root canals, cosmetic dentistry/veneers, implants, crowns, bridges, partial dentures, complete dentures, teeth whitening/bleaching, and pediatric/children's dentistry.
A front desk team member who answers phones, schedules patients, collects co-payments, greets patients and performs record filing.
- Answer incoming calls using proper telephone etiquette.
- Check patients in and out.
- Schedule/confirm patient appointments.
- Perform all necessary paperwork (i.e. patient charts, referrals, appointment cards, welcome packets and treatment plan forms).
- Collect all co-payments and past due balances on date of service.
- Present financial policies and arrangements accurately to patients.
- Facilitate effective patient flow using the proper callback system.
- Identify, reference and apply insurance coverage and billing.
- Perform basic computer functions.
- Act in a professional manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Experience
- Six months of similar job experience.
- Demonstrate ability to assume Patient Services Representative’s essential responsibilities.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Demonstrate knowledge of effective scheduling.
- Comply with protocols and standards.
- Demonstrate and promote superior customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Exercise basic knowledge of dental terminology.
- Support corporate vision and strategy.
Fusion Dental has been experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we're looking for an experienced Pediatric Dentist to join our dynamic team! We …
Fusion Dental is a doctor owned multi-specialty group practice with seven locations in Maryland and Virginia. Our doctors use a comprehensive mouth-body approach including oral …
Every patient is different — at Fusion Dental, we get that. That is why our full-service practices provide comprehensive quality care for the entire family. …