Patient Services Representative
Affiliate: Premier Dental Partners
Location: Creve Coeur, MO
A front desk team member who answers phones, schedules patients, collects co-payments, greets patients and performs record filing (entry level admin team member).
- Answer incoming calls using proper telephone etiquette.
- Check patients in and out.
- Schedule/confirm patient appointments.
- Perform all necessary paperwork (i.e. patient charts, referrals, appointment cards, welcome packets and treatment plan forms).
- Collect all co-payments and past due balances on date of service.
- Present financial policies and arrangements accurately to patients.
- Facilitate effective patient flow using the proper callback system.
- Identify, reference and apply insurance coverage and billing.
- Perform basic computer functions.
- Act in a professional manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Six months of similar job experience.
- Demonstrate ability to assume Patient Services Representative’s essential responsibilities.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Demonstrate knowledge of effective scheduling.
- Comply with protocols and standards.
- Demonstrate and promote superior customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Exercise basic knowledge of dental terminology.
- Support corporate vision and strategy.
As a Dental Hygienist with Carus Dental in Belton, you’ll play a vital role in helping us build lasting patient relationships while delivering the care …
As a Dental Hygienist with our office in North Austin Medical Center, you’ll play a vital role in helping us build lasting patient relationships while …
Del City, OK
Established practice in Del City near Oklahoma City is seeking a hygienist to grow with our practice. We have a long-time patient base that we …
-Dental Hygienist, New York, NY