Patient Services Representative
Affiliate: University Dental Associates
Location: 10230 Mallard Creek Road Suite 160, Mecklenburg, NC
A front desk team member who answers phones, schedules patients, collects co-payments, greets patients and performs record filing.
- Answer incoming calls using proper telephone etiquette.
- Check patients in and out.
- Schedule/confirm patient appointments.
- Perform all necessary paperwork (i.e. patient charts, referrals, appointment cards, welcome packets and treatment plan forms).
- Collect all co-payments and past due balances on date of service.
- Present financial policies and arrangements accurately to patients.
- Facilitate effective patient flow using the proper callback system.
- Identify, reference and apply insurance coverage and billing.
- Perform basic computer functions.
- Act in a professional manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Experience
- Six months of similar job experience.
- Demonstrate ability to assume Patient Services Representative’s essential responsibilities.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Demonstrate knowledge of effective scheduling.
- Comply with protocols and standards.
- Demonstrate and promote superior customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Exercise basic knowledge of dental terminology.
- Support corporate vision and strategy.
A front desk team member who answers phones, schedules patients, collects co-payments, greets patients and performs record filing. Essential responsibilities: Answer incoming calls using proper …
We Give Hygienists Time Enough to Care. As a Dental Hygienist with University Dental Assosicates, you’ll play a vital role in helping us build lasting …
Manages the daily business operations of the practice through the development of strong partnership relations with the PC and MSO leaders and staff. Ensures the …