Patient Services Representative
Affiliate: Chestnut Hills Dental
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
A front desk team member who answers phones, schedules patients, collects co-payments, greets patients and performs record filing (entry level admin team member).
- Answer incoming calls using proper telephone etiquette.
- Check patients in and out.
- Schedule/confirm patient appointments.
- Perform all necessary paperwork (i.e. patient charts, referrals, appointment cards, welcome packets and treatment plan forms).
- Collect all co-payments and past due balances on date of service.
- Present financial policies and arrangements accurately to patients.
- Facilitate effective patient flow using the proper callback system.
- Identify, reference and apply insurance coverage and billing.
- Perform basic computer functions.
- Act in a professional manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Six months of similar job experience.
- Demonstrate ability to assume Patient Services Representative’s essential responsibilities.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Demonstrate knowledge of effective scheduling.
- Comply with protocols and standards.
- Demonstrate and promote superior customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Exercise basic knowledge of dental terminology.
- Support corporate vision and strategy.
With 30 locations across Wisconsin, ForwardDental is able to provide comprehensive general and specialty dental care for all ages including general family dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, …
Olive Branch, MS
Reading View. Press Alt Shift A for accessibility help.JOB SUMMARYA Dental Assistant supports and assists providers with patient care. It is essential to be able …
Saint Louis Park, MN
Do you have a desire to embrace preventative centered care?Do you thrive in a positive practice atmosphere and want an opportunity for community involvement?If so, …
-Dental Hygienist, New York, NY