Patient Service Representative- full time
- Customer Service
- Valley Dental Group
- 7501 Golden Valley Rd., Golden Valley , MN
Valley Dental Group is looking for a Customer Service focused person to join the team!
At Valley Dental Group, we believe in treating patients like family. This means giving each person a tailored approach to preventative care and treatment while creating lasting patient relationships. As a valued member of our team, you’ll play a key role in our success while being supported by opportunities for leadership, professional development, and collaboration.
- Answer incoming calls using proper telephone etiquette.
- Check patients in and out.
- Schedule/confirm patient appointments.
- Perform all necessary paperwork (i.e. patient charts, referrals, appointment cards, welcome packets and treatment plan forms).
- Collect all co-payments and past due balances on date of service.
- Present financial policies and arrangements accurately to patients.
- Facilitate effective patient flow using the proper callback system.
- Identify, reference and apply insurance coverage and billing.
- Perform basic computer functions.
- Act in a professional manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Experience
- Six months of similar job experience.
- Demonstrate ability to assume Patient Services Representative’s essential responsibilities.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Demonstrate knowledge of effective scheduling.
- Comply with protocols and standards.
- Demonstrate and promote superior customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Exercise basic knowledge of dental terminology.
- Support corporate vision and strategy.