Patient Scheduling Manager
Affiliate: Premier Dental Partners
Location: 6 McBride Corp Center Dr, Chesterfield, MO
Premier Dental Partners Specialty Office is conveniently located in Chesterfield MO near the crossroads of Long Rd and Chesterfield Airport Road. Our office provides services for patients in need of Endodontic and Periodontics services including, but not limited, Root Canals, Extractions, Implants, Deep Cleaning Services, Bone Grafting, Gum Surgeries and Apicoectomies. We currently directly support our 10 area Premier Dental Partners general dentist locations as well as we accept new patients from external referring dentists. We take pride in providing the best possible experience to our patients and promote optimal oral health by providing individualized treatment plans to support our patient’s needs.
We are seeking a Patient Scheduling Manager to join our team is Chesterfield. We are looking for an individual with relative patient scheduling experience and is ready to take on the task to create patient schedules to meet the goals of our practice and providers. The Patient Scheduling Manager will also be responsible for scheduling, co-payments, treatment plan presentation, and financial arrangements.
- Answer incoming calls using proper telephone etiquette
- Greet and check in patients in professional and friendly manner
- Respond to telephone inquiries from potential patients.
- Able to oversee patient appointments and scheduling of all staff doctors
- Schedule, reschedule and confirm new patient appointments.
- Promote care and appointment opportunities to patients seeking care
- Maintain flexibility regarding scheduling changes, communicating changes to patients, and staff.
- Flexibility to support change, with varying schedules as necessary
- Work to maintain full schedules and maintain office schedule flow
- Collect co-payments and verify insurance coverage as appropriate
- Prepare new patient charts accurately
- Perform all necessary paperwork (i.e. patient charts, referrals, appointment cards, welcome packets and treatment plan forms).
- Collect past due balances on date of service.
- Present financial policies and arrangements accurately to patients.
- Facilitate effective patient flow using the proper callback system.
- Self-motivated with the ability to exceed patient expectations
- Excellent organizational skills to effectively handle multiple task,
- Possess excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Able to demonstrate basic understanding of dental treatments/contracts/financial terms
- Credit counseling and able to establish collection protocol
- Able to over see dental office expenditures/budgeting and profit margins
- As necessary collect and post payments and record receipts
- Act in a professional manner.
Required Skills & Experience
- Candidates will have a minimum of two years experience in a healthcare office or fast-paced, highly interactive customer service environment- experience in the dental or medical industry with scheduling and verifying insurance preferred
- Demonstrate ability to assume Patient Services Representative’s essential responsibilities.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Strong computer skills and telephone skills
- Demonstrate knowledge of effective scheduling.
- Comply with protocols and standards.
- Demonstrate and promote superior customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Exercise basic knowledge of dental terminology.
About Our Group:
Premier Dental Partners is a leading, multi-specialty group practice based in St. Louis, Missouri. Our practice began in the 1950’s as the General Practice Residency in Dentistry program at what is now the Barnes-Jewish Hospital and BJC Healthcare. The group expanded to serve the needs of the growing hospital population, and in 1994, their four offices were incorporated as Premier Dental Partners. Today our 12 offices serve patients in the St. Louis and St. Charles counties.
St. Louis, MO
Premier Dental Partners has been experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we’re looking for an experienced General Dentist to join our dynamic group. …
Premier Dental Partners has been experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we’re looking for an experienced Endodontist to join our dynamic group. Our …
We Give Hygienists Time Enough to Care. As a Dental Hygienist with (Affiliate), you’ll play a vital role in helping us build lasting patient relationships …