Part Time Endodontist
Fusion Dental is a doctor owned multi-specialty group practice with seven locations in Maryland and Virginia. Our doctors use a comprehensive mouth-body approach including oral cancer screenings and annual exams to help identify overall health risks, while providing education and treatment to patients. We are looking for and experienced Part-Time Endodontist who values the many advantages of group dentistry. Our opening is in Waldorf, MD, which is a busy eight-doctor practice where the focus is always on the patient. Ideally, we are looking for someone to work two days per week. This is a high producing office with a strong internal referral network. Waldorf is a great small town to raise a family, and just 20 miles southeast of Washington, DC.
Since the very beginning, Fusion Dental has been committed to giving back to our community. Our doctors and staff participate in a variety of events, including Give Kids a Smile, educational community events, coat drives, walks and fundraisers to support St. Jude, Treats for Troops, and a variety of local youth sports teams.
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out endodontic services and treatment plans.
- Collaborate with General Dentists on referral cases, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards; as well as our recognition as an AAAHC accredited facility
- Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Completed a Endodontic Residency accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation or have at least 5+ years of experience focused primarily on endodontic care
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
Fusion Dental is proud to provide a competitive compensation package, including comprehensive health benefits (Health, Vision, Dental), Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Professional Liability Insurance, a 401 (k) program, and established mentor programs and leadership opportunities.
In addition, employees have access to:
- Leadership opportunities
- Wellness Program
- Consumer Goods Discounts (Verizon, Dell, AT&T, and Working Advantage)
- Continuing Education Allowance
- Sign-On Bonus (Select Locations)
To learn more about Fusion Dental please visit us at www.fusiondentalgroup.com.