Affiliate: Associated Dental Care Providers
Location: 3250 North Campbell Ave., Tucson, AZ
Associated Dental Care has been experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we’re looking for an Orthodontist to join our group practice. Ideally, we are looking for a provider who can work full-time, but we would consider someone part-time as well. This is a busy five-doctor practice which includes oral surgery, orthodontics and general dentistry. We have four group practices in the area, which provide a robust internal referral network. This will be a rewarding opportunity for a doctor who is looking for clinically autonomy and enjoys working in a busy group practice. Our group provides rewarding careers for employees and comprehensive dental services to patients of all ages.
Associated Dental Care has been serving communities around Phoenix and Tucson since 1983. Our group practice is committed to providing quality care to patients, and professional development and support to our employees. We believe in using a mouth-body approach to oral healthcare, and our doctors are given the clinical autonomy needed to speak honestly and openly with patients about treatment and prevention plans. Social Responsibility is one of our core values, and we strive to give back to our communities through food drives and educational events whenever possible.
We are proud to be the only General Dentistry group practice in Arizona to be accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC). This accreditation means that AAAHC's independent team of health care professionals has found that we meet their rigorous, nationally-recognized standards for health care services.
- Design and fabricates appliances, such as space maintainers, retainers, and labial and lingual arch wires, to alter positions and relationship of teeth and jaws, and to realign teeth to produce and maintain normal function
- Provides education in oral health and treatment options
- Conduct work in compliance with office policies and procedures, safety, OSHA, and AAAHC accreditation guidelines.
- Maintain the highest standard of ethics and professionalism within the dental office.
- Work in unison with general dentists to provide the best optimal dental care
- Keep abreast of new developments, technologies, best practices and standard of care through current continuing education courses and professional development.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Certificate of completion of a residency from an accredited postgraduate Orthodontic program.
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
In addition, employees have access to:
- Wellness Program
- Consumer Goods Discounts (Verizon, Dell, AT&T, and Working Advantage)
- Continuing Education Allowance
- Sign-On Bonus (Select Locations)
Associated Dental Care is proud to provide a competitive compensation package, including comprehensive health benefits (Health, Vision, Dental), Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Professional Liability Insurance, a 401 (k) program and established mentor programs and leadership opportunities.
To learn more about Associated Dental Care Providers please visit us at www.associated-dental.com.
A front desk team member who answers phones, schedules patients, collects co-payments, greets patients and performs record filing. Essential responsibilities: Answer incoming calls using proper …
We Love Our Hygienists! As a Dental Hygienist with Associated Dental Care Providers in Tucson, you’ll play a vital role in helping us build lasting …
As a Dental Hygienist with Associated Dental Care Providers on Campbell Rd, you’ll play a vital role in helping us build lasting patient relationships while …