- Western New York Dental Group
- 3326 Southwestern Blvd., Orchard Park, NY
Western New York Dental group is seeking either a Part Time or Full Time Orthodontist in Orchard Park, NY. This is a great opportunity in a group practice setting in very nice and modern practice locations, working for a quality driven health care organization. Western New York Dental Group has been committed to providing quality dental care and excellent service to our patients in the Buffalo and Rochester, NY area since 1972. With convenient private neighborhood dental offices, your own personal dentist, a team of caring professionals, and our "always here for you" attitude, Western New York Dental Group offers the utmost convenience and patient satisfaction. Our dentists provide a wide variety of services to our patients including all phases of general, family and state of the art cosmetic dentistry. When the need arises for the services of a dental specialist, we are able to provide treatments with the help of our in-house team of specialists in pediatric dentistry, orthodontics, oral and maxillofacial surgery, endodontics and periodontics.
The Orthodontist that joins our team will be responsible for performing dental examinations and treatment in a collaborative, patient centric practice environment. Our group practice provides the resources necessary for you to build a successful career in a collaborative, community oriented environment. Excellent communication skills are required to maintain our group’s mission of providing the highest quality of patient service, and asserting our position as a provider of choice in the communities we serve.
- Design and fabricates appliances, such as space maintainers, retainers, and labial and lingual arch wires, to alter positions and relationship of teeth and jaws, and to realign teeth to produce and maintain normal function
- Provides education in oral health and treatment options
- Conduct work in compliance with office policies and procedures, safety, OSHA, and AAAHC accreditation guidelines.
- Maintain the highest standard of ethics and professionalism within the dental office.
- Work in unison with general dentists to provide the best optimal dental care
- Keep abreast of new developments, technologies, best practices and standard of care through current continuing education courses and professional development.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Certificate of completion of a residency from an accredited postgraduate Orthodontic program.
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefit package including a 401k, health insurance and a professional work environment.
In addition, employees have access to:
- Leadership opportunities
- Wellness Program
- Consumer Goods Discounts (Verizon, Dell, AT&T, and Working Advantage)
- Continuing Education Allowance
- Sign-On Bonus (Select Locations)
To learn more about Western New York Dental Group please visit us at www.wnydental.com