Orthodontic Dental Assistant
Affiliate: Deerwood Orthodontics
Location: Racine, WI
We currently have a job opportunity for a Orthodontic Dental Assistant in our Racine/Cudahy Practices.
As a Orthodontic Dental Assistant, you will be responsible for assisting the dentists and their support team with patient care and treatment during their scheduled appointments. In this position you will:
- Set up Orthodontic examination tray with required dental instruments for scheduled procedures.
- Assist dentist with related chair side treatment procedures and duties.
- Complete proper sterilization, biohazard and infection control procedures following protocols.
- Prepare Orthodontic patient records and take, develop and mount radiographs in preparation of scheduled appointments and doctor review.
- Stock supplies and maintain dental equipment to meet practice and manufacturer guidelines.
- Manage daily patient flow.
- Order supplies and track inventory to maintain appropriate supply inventory and utilize cost effective techniques.
Candidates with familiarity with Orthodontic dental terminology, dental instruments, proper tray set up, dental records, documentation and office procedures should consider this opportunity. Team players with the ability to multitask who have strong communication, computer and customer service skills desired. Must be willing and able to travel between multiple locations on a regular basis
With 30 locations across Wisconsin, ForwardDental is able to provide comprehensive general and specialty dental care for all ages including general family dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, …
Olive Branch, MS
Reading View. Press Alt Shift A for accessibility help.JOB SUMMARYA Dental Assistant supports and assists providers with patient care. It is essential to be able …
Saint Louis Park, MN
Do you have a desire to embrace preventative centered care?Do you thrive in a positive practice atmosphere and want an opportunity for community involvement?If so, …
-Dental Hygienist, New York, NY