Orthodontic Dental Assistant
Affiliate: Deerwood Orthodontics
Location: Racine, WI
We currently have a job opportunity for a Orthodontic Dental Assistant in our Racine/Cudahy Practices.
As a Orthodontic Dental Assistant, you will be responsible for assisting the dentists and their support team with patient care and treatment during their scheduled appointments. In this position you will:
- Set up Orthodontic examination tray with required dental instruments for scheduled procedures.
- Assist dentist with related chair side treatment procedures and duties.
- Complete proper sterilization, biohazard and infection control procedures following protocols.
- Prepare Orthodontic patient records and take, develop and mount radiographs in preparation of scheduled appointments and doctor review.
- Stock supplies and maintain dental equipment to meet practice and manufacturer guidelines.
- Manage daily patient flow.
- Order supplies and track inventory to maintain appropriate supply inventory and utilize cost effective techniques.
Candidates with familiarity with Orthodontic dental terminology, dental instruments, proper tray set up, dental records, documentation and office procedures should consider this opportunity. Team players with the ability to multitask who have strong communication, computer and customer service skills desired. Must be willing and able to travel between multiple locations on a regular basis
A front desk team member who answers phones, schedules patients, collects co-payments, greets patients and performs record filing (entry level admin team member).Essential responsibilities:Answer incoming …
Cottage Grove, MN
At Metro Dentalcare we strive to deliver personalized care to the generations of patients in the communities we serve. Our doctors enjoy a professional practice …
As a Dental Hygienist with our team, you’ll play a vital role in helping us build lasting patient relationships while delivering the care and services …
-Dental Hygienist, New York, NY