Affiliate: University Dental Associates
Location: Comp Rehab Plaza, 131 Miller St., Winston-Salem, NC
University Dental Associates (UDA) has been experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we’re looking for an experienced Oral Surgeon to join our group. This is a busy seven-doctor practice, with a strong internal referral network. It will be a rewarding opportunity for a doctor who is looking for clinically autonomy and enjoys working in a group practice. We are looking for an experience provider to practice in our modern office in Winston-Salem, NC. This practice is built out for oral surgery and we've had providers in this role previously. Our group provides rewarding careers for employees and comprehensive dental services to patients of all ages.
University Dental Associates was first established in 1997 as the clinical component to the Department of Dentistry at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center. As a part of a large academic medical center, we have been immersed in the rapidly evolving transformation of health care, positioning us for continued success through growth and innovation. Over the past 24 years, our doctor owned, multispecialty group practice has grown to 20 locations across North Carolina.
As an Oral Surgeon, you will perform full scope OMS procedures including dentoalveolar surgery, TMJ, trauma and pathology, in an effort to treat diseases, injuries or defects, and diagnose oral and maxillofacial related issues. Additional procedures may include simple and complex extractions, alveoplasty, apicoectomy, orthognathic, implants, osteotomy, bone grafts, and facial fracture repairs. Excellent communication skills are required to maintain our mission of providing the highest quality of patient service, and asserting our position as a provider of choice in the communities we serve.
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out oral surgery services and treatment plans.
- Educate patients on treatment including preoperative and postoperative care.
- Communicate and build a foundation of trust and respect between you and the patient.
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards.
- Collaborate with General Dentists on referral cases, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
- Completed an Oral Surgery Residency accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation or have at least 5+ years of experience focused primarily on oral surgery.
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
To learn more about University Dental Associates please visit us at www.udadentistry.com.
As a Dental Assistant with our practice, you will be responsible for assisting our providers in delivering quality care to patients. The ideal candidate will …
University Dental Associates (UDA) has been experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we’re looking for an experienced Full-Time General Dentist to join our …
We Give Hygienists Time Enough to Care. As a Dental Hygienist with UDA Dental, you’ll play a vital role in helping us build lasting patient …