Affiliate: Cincinnati Dental Services
Location: 8111 Cheviot Road, Cincinnati, OH
Cincinnati Dental Services has been experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we’re looking for an experienced Oral Surgeon to join our dynamic group. This is a busy three-doctor practice, with a strong internal referral network. It will be a rewarding opportunity for a doctor who is looking for clinically autonomy and enjoys working in a group practice. This is a growth opportunity and we are looking for full or part-time provider to practice in our modern offices in Cincinnati, Ohio and/or Florence, KY. Both practices are built out for oral surgery and we've had providers in this role previously. The oral surgery referral production for this practice is nearly 1.5 million over the past year. Our group provides rewarding careers for employees and comprehensive dental services to patients of all ages. This opening is uniquely positioned to receive referrals from our doctors, as well as other doctors who practice in the community.
As an Oral Surgeon, you will perform full scope OMS procedures including dentoalveolar surgery, TMJ, trauma and pathology, in an effort to treat diseases, injuries or defects, and diagnose oral and maxillofacial related issues. Additional procedures may include simple and complex extractions, alveoplasty, apicoectomy, orthognathic, implants, osteotomy, bone grafts, and facial fracture repairs. Excellent communication skills are required to maintain our mission of providing the highest quality of patient service, and asserting our position as a provider of choice in the communities we serve.
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out oral surgery services and treatment plans.
- Educate patients on treatment including preoperative and postoperative care.
- Communicate and build a foundation of trust and respect between you and the patient.
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards.
- Collaborate with General Dentists on referral cases, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
- Completed an Oral Surgery Residency accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation or have at least 5+ years of experience focused primarily on oral surgery.
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
Cincinnati Dental Services has over 50 years of history serving the communities of southwest Ohio and Northern Kentucky. Our practices provide patients with a comprehensive mouth-body approach for quality dental care. New patients are often surprised at the individual attention given during each appointment, and doctors have full clinical autonomy so they can communicate openly and honestly with patients about treatment and prevention procedures.
From the very beginning, we set out to make our dental practice an active part of the communities we serve. Social Responsibility is one of the Core Values of Cincinnati Dental Services. Whether it’s providing free dental care for children in need during our community service days, supporting local veterans in raising funds and food, or helping with local community 5k walks and runs, we have a responsibility to the communities we so proudly serve.
Cincinnati Dental Services is proud to provide a competitive compensation package, including comprehensive health benefits (Health, Vision, Dental), Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Professional Liability Insurance, a 401 (k) program and established mentor programs and leadership opportunities. In addition, employees have access to:
- Ownership Potential
- Wellness Program
- Consumer Goods Discounts (Verizon, Dell, AT&T, and Working Advantage)
- Continuing Education Allowance
- Sign-On Bonus (Select Locations)
To learn more about Cincinnati Dental Services please visit us at www.cincinnatidentalservices.com.
A highly skilled individual with relative PSR experience that is often assigned to a doctor / hygiene team and is responsible for scheduling, co-payments, treatment …
As a Dental Assistant with our practice, you will be responsible for assisting our providers in delivering quality care to patients. The ideal candidate will …
Cincinnati Dental Services has been experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we’re looking for a General Dentist to join our dynamic team. Our …