- Oral Surgeon
- University Dental Associates
- 8305 University Executive Park Drive, Suite 300, Charlotte, NC
As an Oral Surgeon, you will perform full scope OMS procedures including dentoalveolar surgery, TMJ, trauma and pathology, in an effort to treat diseases, injuries or defects, and diagnose oral and maxillofacial related issues. Additional procedures may include simple and complex extractions, alveoplasty, apicoectomy, orthognathic, implants, osteotomy, bone grafts, and facial fracture repairs. Excellent communication skills are required to maintain our mission of providing the highest quality of patient service, and asserting our position as a provider of choice in the communities we serve.
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out oral surgery services and treatment plans
- Educate patients on treatment including preoperative and postoperative care
- Communicate and build a foundation of trust and respect between you and the patient
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards
- Collaborate with General Dentists on referral cases, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
University Dental Associates is a proud affiliate of American Dental Partners Inc (AMDPI). This affiliation allows us to provide our employees the resources, training, and professional development opportunities that help them succeed.
On a daily basis, American Dental Partners provides leading-edge business services and high-level business guidance for diverse group practices spanning across the U.S. We enable these forward-thinking groups to shed the burden of managing and growing the business while maintaining a unique and local brand identity in the communities they serve.