Affiliate: Associated Dental Care Providers
Location: Tucson, AZ
Associated Dental Care has been experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we’re looking for an Oral Surgeon to join our dynamic team. The right candidate will share our commitment to quality care. This opening is in our Tucson – Campbell practice, and we are looking for three or four days a week. It will be a rewarding opportunity for a doctor who is looking for clinically autonomy and enjoys working in a busy group practice. Associated Dental Care provides rewarding careers for employees and comprehensive dental services to patients of all ages.
Associated Dental Care has been serving communities around Phoenix and Tucson since 1983. Our group practice is committed to providing quality care to patients, and professional development and support to our employees. We believe in using a mouth-body approach to oral healthcare, and our doctors are given the clinical autonomy needed to speak honestly and openly with patients about treatment and prevention plans. Social Responsibility is one of our core values, and we strive to give back to our communities through food drives and educational events whenever possible.
We are proud to be the only General Dentistry group practice in Arizona to be accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC). This accreditation means that AAAHC's independent team of health care professionals has found that we meet their rigorous, nationally-recognized standards for health care services.
As an Oral Surgeon, you will perform full scope OMS procedures including dentoalveolar surgery, TMJ, trauma and pathology, in an effort to treat diseases, injuries or defects, and diagnose oral and maxillofacial related issues. Additional procedures may include simple and complex extractions, alveoplasty, apicoectomy, orthognathic, implants, osteotomy, bone grafts, and facial fracture repairs. Excellent communication skills are required to maintain our mission of providing the highest quality of patient service, and asserting our position as a provider of choice in the communities we serve.
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out oral surgery services and treatment plans
- Educate patients on treatment including preoperative and postoperative care
- Communicate and build a foundation of trust and respect between you and the patient
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards
- Collaborate with General Dentists on referral cases, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
Associated Dental Care is proud to provide a competitive compensation package, including comprehensive health benefits (Health, Vision, Dental), Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Professional Liability Insurance, a 401 (k) program with employer matching, and established mentor programs and leadership opportunities.
In addition, employees have access to:
- Leadership opportunities
- Wellness Program
- Consumer Goods Discounts (Verizon, Dell, AT&T, and Working Advantage)
- Continuing Education Allowance
- Sign-On Bonus (Select Locations)
Generous Sign-On Bonus provided!
To learn more about American Dental Partners and Associated Dental Care Providers please visit us at www.amdpi.com and www.associated-dental.com.
- Completed an Oral Surgery Residency accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation or have at least 5+ years of experience focused primarily on oral surgery
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
Clifton Park, NY
A front desk team member who answers phones, schedules patients, collects co-payments, greets patients and performs record filing (entry level admin team member).Essential responsibilities:Answer incoming …
Job DetailsAs an Oral Surgery Dental Assistant with our practice, you will be responsible for assisting our providers in delivering quality care to patients.The ideal …
Job DetailsAs a Oral Surgery Assistant with our practice, you will be responsible for assisting our providers in delivering quality care to patients.The ideal candidate …
-Dental Hygienist, New York, NY