IT Senior Technical Support Specialist
Affiliate: American Dental Partners Inc.
Location: Wakefield, MA
American Dental Partners’ vision is to be the leading business partner to dental group practices in the nation. Our mission is to elevate the practice, profession and delivery of oral care. For 20 years and counting, we’ve empowered and supported our team members with leading edge technology, professional development, and education to build healthy, enduring community based dental group practices.American Dental Partners’ vision is to be the leading business partner to dental group practices in the nation.
The IT Senior Technical Support Specialist’s role is to support the Corporate office to ensure proper computer operation so that end users can accomplish business tasks. This role will include receiving, prioritizing, documenting, and actively resolving end user help requests. Problem resolution may involve the use of diagnostic and help request tracking tools, as well as require in-person, hands-on help at the user’s desktop.
- Responsible for implementing the latest technology to improve the operational efficiency and reduce the cost for all locations- Conduct risk assessment identification
- Schedule and supervise remote technical staff for distant end desktop, system, and network installation, configuration, and repair.
- Develop and maintain user acceptance test plans
- Provide technical and administrative direction to team members regarding desktop, server, network, application, and business processes.
- May perform break-fix and modification for desktops and servers at the practice level, including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, configuring systems and applications.
- Create integration processes and plans for IT related activities in support of mergers and acquisition
- Work with internal stakeholders to resolve issues that may arise out of due diligence, post close go-live and during stabilization period.
- Assist with incoming help requests from end users via in person requests, telephone and e-mail
- Prioritize and schedule problems. Escalate problems (when required) to the appropriately experienced team member.
- Order, configure and complete the installation of approved orders for hardware, software and peripherals.
- Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and applications.
- 50% travel necessary at times
- Five years min experience in IT support
- Certifications in Microsoft a plus.
- Ability and willingness to travel
- A+, Network +, or other like certifications preferred
- Remote Application and user support experience.
- Proficiency with operating system and network troubleshooting tools and techniques.
- Ability to articulate technical problems to both customer as well as adjacent technical teams in written and verbal forms.
- Proficiency at creating technical documentation for projects and procedures utilizing MS Office including Visio.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Knowledge of computer hardware, including PC, Laptops and printers
- Extensive application and user support experience from a remote location.
- Working knowledge of a range of diagnostic utilities.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Proven ability to configure desktop and laptop computers, computer peripheral equipment and end user desktop software.
AMDPI offers a competitive salary and excellent benefit package including a 401k, health insurance and a professional work environment. To learn more about American Dental Partners please visit our homepage at www.amdpi.com.
Job DetailsAs a Dental Assistant with our practice, you will be responsible for assisting our providers in delivering quality care to patients.The ideal candidate will …
A front desk team member who answers phones, schedules patients, collects co-payments, greets patients and performs record filing (entry level admin team member).Essential responsibilities:Answer incoming …
Christie Dental has been experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we’re looking for an experienced General Dentist to join our group in our …
-Dental Hygienist, New York, NY