Affiliate: Premier Dental Partners
Location: 605 Old Ballas Rd, Ste 130 , Creve Coeur, MO
Our practice in Creve Coeur is looking for an Insurance Coordinator to join our team! The Insurance Coordinator manages all insurance reimbursement schedules, add new contracts, verify insurance information and schedules for each location, track renegotiations for each network is renegotiated, update Improvis software, complete and add new doctor information and location changes with insurance providers. Work with insurance company and dental practices with patient payments and update information.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist with billing and patient treatment plans.
- Establish and verify insurance procedures with staff.
- Add new PPO contracts, verify what schedule and attach accordingly.
- Track when each network is to be renegotiated and inquire as to progress.
- Change in Improvis as updates are available.
- Provide data to determine effectivity of a network.
- Add new doctors to all contracts and complete all necessary paperwork.
- Notify all insurance companies and complete all necessary paperwork when doctors change locations.
- Liason between insurance payors and dental offices.
- Verify information received from the practice is correct.
- Enter all contracted fees, patient copay tables, percentages, maximum's, deductibles, frequencies, and age limits.
- Implement electronic claims submission with all payors.
- Help support team members questions pertaining to Improvis.
- Assist in the training of team members; create tools and training documents for the practice.
- Communicate with doctors and managers pertaining to needed in system.
- Manage any ADA codes that should be considered to be added/deleted.
- Determine proper ICD9 and CPT codes for oral surgery and enter into system.
- Perform basic computer functions.
- Act in a professional manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Experience
- 1 year of similar job experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Familiarity with insurance claim processing and patient communications.
- Experience implementing and maintaining computerized systems and processes preferred.
- Demonstrate and promote superior customer service skills.
- Basic knowledge of dental terminology.
St. Louis, MO
Premier Dental Partners has been experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we’re looking for an experienced General Dentist to join our dynamic group. …
Premier Dental Partners has been experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we’re looking for an experienced Endodontist to join our dynamic group. Our …
We Give Hygienists Time Enough to Care. As a Dental Hygienist with (Affiliate), you’ll play a vital role in helping us build lasting patient relationships …