General Dentist - Sign-On Bonus
Affiliate: Associated Dental Care Providers
Location: 6565 E. Carondelet Dr. Ste 355, Tucson, AZ
Associated Dental Care Providers has been experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we’re looking for an experienced General Dentist to join our dynamic group. This is a busy four-doctor practice in Tucson, with specialty satellite practices nearby. Ideally, we are looking for a provider who can work two or three days per week - any combination of Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays. This would be a fully benefited position if you are able to work three days per week. It will be a rewarding opportunity for a doctor who is looking for clinically autonomy and enjoys working in a busy group practice. Our group provides rewarding careers for employees and comprehensive dental services to patients of all ages.
Associated Dental Care has been serving communities around Phoenix and Tucson since 1983. Our group practice is committed to providing quality care to patients, and professional development and support to our employees. We believe in using a mouth-body approach to oral healthcare, and our doctors are given the clinical autonomy needed to speak honestly and openly with patients about treatment and prevention plans. Social Responsibility is one of our core values, and we strive to give back to our communities through food drives and educational events whenever possible.
We are proud to be the only General Dentistry group practice in Arizona to be accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC). This accreditation means that AAAHC's independent team of health care professionals has found that we meet their rigorous, nationally-recognized standards for health care services.
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out (or direct others in carrying out) oral health care services that are in the best interest of the patient.
- Contribute towards a team oriented and collegiate environment by working with other clinical and non-clinical staff members as necessary.
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards.
- Improving your clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
- Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- Minimum of two years of practice experience.
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
Associated Dental Care is proud to provide a competitive compensation package, including comprehensive health benefits (Health, Vision, Dental),Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Professional Liability Insurance, a 401 (k) program and established mentor programs and leadership opportunities.
In addition, employees have access to:
- Leadership opportunities
- Wellness Program
- Consumer Goods Discounts (Verizon, Dell, AT&T, and Working Advantage)
- Continuing Education Allowance
- Sign-On Bonus (Select Locations)
To learn more about Associated Dental Care Providers please visit us at www.associated-dental.com.
Now offering a generous sign-on bonus!
A front desk team member who answers phones, schedules patients, collects co-payments, greets patients and performs record filing. Essential responsibilities: Answer incoming calls using proper …
We Love Our Hygienists! As a Dental Hygienist with Associated Dental Care Providers in Tucson, you’ll play a vital role in helping us build lasting …
As a Dental Hygienist with Associated Dental Care Providers on Campbell Rd, you’ll play a vital role in helping us build lasting patient relationships while …