Dentist - Signing Bonus
- General Dentist
- University Dental Associates
- 1615 South Hawthorne Road, Winston-Salem, NC
University Dental Associates is seeking qualified Dentists who are interested in joining a doctor owned and led organization. UDA is home to the highest quality practitioners who provide only the best in patient care. Our offices, which have been fully accredited through the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care since 2001, offer comprehensive dental care spanning general, cosmetic, and specialty services. Additionally, each office has a high functioning hygiene program that is focused on both preventative and periodontal treatments. Each UDA location, from Charlotte to Raleigh, is filled with passionate dental professionals who are ready to welcome you into the family!
Potential candidates include those who want a private practice feel without the hassle of running a business, the support of like-minded dentists, and operational resources to succeed. Residency experienced is preferred but not required and both full time and part time opportunities are available!
For more information, reach out today! Do not miss out on the chance to be part of the best!
University Dental Associates was first established in 1997 as the clinical component to the Department of Dentistry at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center. As a part of a large academic medical center, we have been immersed in the rapidly evolving transformation of health care, positioning us for continued success through growth and innovation. Over the past 24 years, our doctor owned, multispecialty group practice has grown to 20 locations across North Carolina.
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out (or direct others in carrying out) oral health care services that are in the best interest of the patient.
- Contribute towards a team oriented and collegiate environment by working with other clinical and non-clinical staff members as necessary.
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards.
- Improving your clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
- Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- Minimum of two years of practice experience.
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
University Dental Associates is proud to provide a competitive compensation package, including comprehensive health benefits (Health, Vision, Dental), Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Professional Liability Insurance, a 401 (k) program, and established mentor programs and leadership opportunities.
To learn more about University Dental Associates please visit us at www.udadentistry.com.