- General Dentist
- 1st Advantage Dental Group
- 381 Church St., Saratoga Springs, NY
First Advantage Dental Group has been experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we’re looking for a General Dentist to join our Saratoga Springs, NY practice. This is a busy practice, with a strong internal referral network. It will be a rewarding opportunity for a doctor who is looking for clinically autonomy and enjoys working in a group practice. Our group provides rewarding careers for employees and comprehensive dental services to patients of all ages.
At 1st Advantage Dental Group, we are firm believers that the practice of dentistry must always be based on the doctor-patient partnership. That means working together to help deliver a patient experience that is personal, compassionate, and of the highest quality. Each of our team members share a common goal of delivering positive patient outcomes and improving the well-being of our local community. If you’re someone who is passionate about helping others, and driven by opportunities for leadership and continued learning – 1st Advantage may be the perfect fit for you to grow your career.
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out (or direct others in carrying out) oral health care services that are in the best interest of the patient
- Contribute towards a team oriented and collegiate environment by working with other clinical and non-clinical staff members as necessary
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards
- Improving your clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available)
- Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Completed one year AEGD
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
1st Advantage Dental Group is proud to provide a competitive compensation package, including comprehensive health benefits (Health, Vision, Dental), Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Professional Liability Insurance, a 401 (k) program with employer matching, and established mentor programs and leadership opportunities.
In addition, employees have access to:
- Ownership Potential
- Wellness Program
- Consumer Goods Discounts (Verizon, Dell, AT&T, and Working Advantage)
- Continuing Education Allowance
To learn more about First Advantage Dental Group please visit us at https://www.1stadvantagedental.com/