- General Dentist
- University Dental Associates
- 807 Spring Forest Road, Suite 600, Raleigh, NC
The General Dentist that joins our team will be responsible for performing dental examinations and treatment in a collaborative, patient centric practice environment. Continuing education and leadership development opportunities are available and encouraged for this role. Excellent communication skills are required to maintain our group’s mission of providing the highest quality of patient service, and asserting our position as a provider of choice in the communities we serve.
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out (or direct others in carrying out) oral health care services that are in the best interest of the patient
- Contribute towards a team oriented and collegiate environment by working with other clinical and non-clinical staff members as necessary
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards
- Improving your clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available)
- Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary
University Dental Associates is a proud affiliate of American Dental Partners Inc (AMDPI). This affiliation allows us to provide our employees the resources, training, and professional development opportunities that help them succeed.
On a daily basis, American Dental Partners provides leading-edge business services and high-level business guidance for diverse group practices spanning across the U.S. We enable these forward-thinking groups to shed the burden of managing and growing the business while maintaining a unique and local brand identity in the communities they serve.