Affiliate: Christie Dental
Location: 2710 SE 17th Street, Ocala, FL
Christie Dental has been experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we’re looking for an experienced General Dentist to join our group in our Ocala office. This is a busy practice with a strong referral network. It will be a rewarding opportunity for a doctor who is looking for clinically autonomy and enjoys working in a busy group practice. Ocala is located just about an hour northwest of Orlando, and offers beautiful crystal clear streams and unlimited outdoor activities. This practice is well established and has many patients come from surrounding towns. Our group provides rewarding careers for employees and comprehensive dental services to patients of all ages.
Christie Dental is a multispecialty group practice, founded in 1999. Since our founding, we’ve used our core values of fiscal, social, and ethical excellence to guide us. Today, our group has 18 locations serving communities across central Florida. Doctors are supported with a network of resources and support, including mentor programs, leadership opportunities, continuing education and even a clear path to ownership. New dentists are able to shadow and learn from experienced professionals in their field, and seasoned professionals appreciate the camaraderie and collaborative environment.
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out (or direct others in carrying out) oral health care services that are in the best interest of the patient
- Contribute towards a team oriented and collegiate environment by working with other clinical and non-clinical staff members as necessary
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards
- Improving your clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available)
- Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
Christie Dental is proud to provide a competitive compensation package, including comprehensive health benefits (Health, Vision, Dental), Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Professional Liability Insurance, a 401(k) program, and established mentor programs and leadership opportunities.
In addition, employees have access to:
- Ownership Potential
- Wellness Program
- Consumer Goods Discounts (Verizon, Dell, AT&T, and Working Advantage)
- Continuing Education Allowance
To learn more about Christie Dental please visit us at https://www.christiedental.com
As a Dental Assistant with our practice, you will be responsible for assisting our providers in delivering quality care to patients. The ideal candidate will …
A front desk team member who answers phones, schedules patients, collects co-payments, greets patients and performs record filing. Essential responsibilities: Answer incoming calls using proper …
Manages the daily business operations of the practice through the development of strong partnership relations with the PC and MSO leaders and staff. Ensures the …