Affiliate: Fusion Dental
Location: 1401 Chain Bridge Road Suite 301, McLean, VA
Fusion Dental is a doctor owned multi-specialty group practice with seven locations in Maryland and Virginia. Our doctors use a comprehensive mouth-body approach including oral cancer screenings and annual exams to help identify overall health risks, while providing education and treatment to patients. We are looking for and experienced General Dentist who values the many advantages of group dentistry. Our opening is in our modern and well-established office in McLean, Virginia. We do comprehensive dentistry and we are looking for a provider with at least two years of experience.
Since the very beginning, Fusion Dental has been committed to giving back to our community. Our doctors and staff participate in a variety of events, including Give Kids a Smile, educational community events, coat drives, walks and fundraisers to support St. Jude, Treats for Troops, and a variety of local youth sports teams.
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out (or direct others in carrying out) oral health care services that are in the best interest of the patient
- Contribute towards a team oriented and collegiate environment by working with other clinical and non-clinical staff members as necessary
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards
- Improving your clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available)
- Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Minimum of two years of practice experience.
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
Fusion Dental is proud to provide a competitive compensation package, including comprehensive health benefits (Health, Vision, Dental), Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Professional Liability Insurance, a 401 (k) program, and established mentor programs and leadership opportunities.
In addition, employees have access to:
- Leadership opportunities
- Wellness Program
- Consumer Goods Discounts (Verizon, Dell, AT&T, and Working Advantage)
- Continuing Education Allowance
To learn more about Fusion Dental please visit us at www.fusiondentalgroup.com.
Fusion Dental has been experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we're looking for an experienced Pediatric Dentist to join our dynamic team! We …
Fusion Dental is a doctor owned multi-specialty group practice with seven locations in Maryland and Virginia. Our doctors use a comprehensive mouth-body approach including oral …
Every patient is different — at Fusion Dental, we get that. That is why our full-service practices provide comprehensive quality care for the entire family. …