Affiliate: Premier Dental Partners
Location: 1224 Graham Road, Suite 200, Florissant, MO
Premier Dental Partners has been experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we’re looking for an experienced General Dentist to join our dynamic group. Our need is in our modern practice in Florissant, MO. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to be part of a busy two-doctor practice where the needs of the patient always come first! In 2014, Florissant ranked as the #1 Best Small City to Retire To in America and the second-safest city in Missouri!
Premier Dental Partners is a leading, multi-specialty group practice based in St. Louis, Missouri. Our practice began in the 1950s as the General Practice Residency in Dentistry program at what is now the Barnes-Jewish Hospital and BJC Healthcare. The group expanded to serve the needs of the growing hospital population, and in 1994, their four offices were incorporated as Premier Dental Partners. Today our 12 offices serve patients in the St. Louis and St. Charles counties.
From the very beginning, we set out to make our dental practice an active part of the communities we serve. Social Responsibility is one of the Core Values of Premier Dental Partners. Whether it’s providing free dental care through the Missouri Mission of Mercy, supporting local students through our endowed scholarship foundation, or supporting those in need through food and clothing drives, we are proud to give back to the communities we serve.
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out (or direct others in carrying out) oral health care services that are in the best interest of the patient
- Contribute towards a team oriented and collegiate environment by working with other clinical and non-clinical staff members as necessary
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards
- Improving your clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available)
- Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- Minimum of two years of practice experience.
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
Premier Dental Partners is proud to provide a competitive compensation package, including comprehensive health benefits (Health, Vision, Dental), Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Professional Liability Insurance, a 401 (k) program, established mentor programs and leadership opportunities.
In addition, employees have access to:
- Wellness Program
- Consumer Goods Discounts (Verizon, Dell, AT&T, and Working Advantage)
- Continuing Education Allowance
- Premier Dental Partners Doctor’s Study Club
To learn more about Premier Dental Partners please visit us at www.premierdentalpartners.com.
St. Louis, MO
Premier Dental Partners has been experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we’re looking for an experienced General Dentist to join our dynamic group. …
Premier Dental Partners has been experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we’re looking for an experienced Endodontist to join our dynamic group. Our …
We Give Hygienists Time Enough to Care. As a Dental Hygienist with (Affiliate), you’ll play a vital role in helping us build lasting patient relationships …