Affiliate: University Dental Associates
Location: 9304 Northlake Plaza Drive, Suite 100, Charlotte, NC
University Dental Associates (UDA) has been experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we’re looking for an experienced Full-Time General Dentist to join our dynamic group. Ideally, we are looking for a provider to work five days per week, including one Saturday per month. This is an established and busy one-doctor practice with a strong internal referral network. It will be a rewarding opportunity for a doctor who is looking for clinically autonomy and enjoys working in a group practice. We are looking for an experience provider to practice in our modern office in Charlotte, NC. Initially, this position is covering for a three month leave, but could lead to an ongoing associate role at one of our surrounding practices. Our group provides rewarding careers for employees and comprehensive dental services to patients of all ages.
University Dental Associates was first established in 1997 as the clinical component to the Department of Dentistry at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center. As a part of a large academic medical center, we have been immersed in the rapidly evolving transformation of health care, positioning us for continued success through growth and innovation. Over the past 24 years, our doctor owned, multispecialty group practice has grown to 20 locations across North Carolina.
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out (or direct others in carrying out) oral health care services that are in the best interest of the patient.
- Contribute towards a team oriented and collegiate environment by working with other clinical and non-clinical staff members as necessary.
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards.
- Improving your clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
- Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- Minimum of two years of practice experience.
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
University Dental Associates is proud to provide a competitive compensation package, including comprehensive health benefits (Health, Vision, Dental), Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Professional Liability Insurance, a 401 (k) program, and established mentor programs and leadership opportunities.
To learn more about University Dental Associates please visit us at www.udadentistry.com.
A front desk team member who answers phones, schedules patients, collects co-payments, greets patients and performs record filing. Essential responsibilities: Answer incoming calls using proper …
We Give Hygienists Time Enough to Care. As a Dental Hygienist with University Dental Assosicates, you’ll play a vital role in helping us build lasting …
Manages the daily business operations of the practice through the development of strong partnership relations with the PC and MSO leaders and staff. Ensures the …