Affiliate: American Family Dentistry
Location: 7519 Highway 64, Bartlett, TN
American Family Dentistry is seeking a patient centric General Dentist to join our busy group practice. We specialize in providing comprehensive, quality care to our patients and rewarding careers for our employees. Our need is in the Bartlett community. This is a practice with a strong internal referral network. It will be a rewarding opportunity for a doctor who is looking for clinically autonomy and enjoys working in a busy group practice.
American Family Dentistry treats each patient and employee like family – because we believe they are. Our multispecialty group practice has been serving generations of patients since 1985. Today, we are proud to have 13 locations across the Memphis TN, Knoxville TN, and Northwest Mississippi communities. By giving doctors full clinical autonomy, they are able to have open and honest conversations with their patients, allowing them to make the best choice for their overall health. Modern and inviting offices equipped with the latest technology allow our clinical team to work confidently and efficiently.
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out (or direct others in carrying out) oral health care services that are in the best interest of the patient
- Contribute towards a team oriented and collegiate environment by working with other clinical and non-clinical staff members as necessary
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards
- Improving your clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available)
- Work one Saturday a month
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- Minimum of 2+ years of practice experience.
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
- Bilingual in Spanish/English a plus.
American Family Dentistry is proud to provide a competitive compensation package, including comprehensive health benefits (Health, Vision, Dental), Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Professional Liability Insurance, a 401 (k) program, and established mentor programs and leadership opportunities. In addition, employees have access to:
- Ownership Potential
- Wellness Program
- Consumer Goods Discounts (Verizon, Dell, AT&T, and Working Advantage)
- Continuing Education Allowance
- Sign-On Bonus (Select Locations)
To learn more about American Family Dentistry please visit us at www.americanfamilydentistry.com.
Olive Branch, MS
The General Dentist that joins our team will be responsible for performing dental examinations and treatment in a collaborative, patient centric practice environment. Continuing education …
We Give Hygienists Time Enough to Care. As a Dental Hygienist with our practice, you’ll play a vital role in helping us build lasting patient …
American Family Dentistry is seeking a patient centric General Dentist to join our busy group practice. We specialize in providing comprehensive, quality care to our …