Affiliate: 1st Advantage Dental Group
Location: 31B Hall Drive, Amherst, MA
1st Advantage Dental is seeking a patient-centric General Dentist to join our Amherst, MA practice. Amherst is a popular town in Hampshire County, and is home to three prestigious colleges. The downtown area offers unique local restaurants, coffee shops, art galleries, bookstore, and weekly farmers markets. If you are looking for opportunities to explore the great outdoors, you are located just an hour from Berkshire County!
With over 15 years of experience, 1st Advantage Dental provides quality patient care in a supportive group practice environment. We pledge to put the patient first, and treat each one like we would our family. Our 15 doctor owned practices are located in the capital district of New York, as well as White Plains NY, and two locations in the Berkshires of Massachusetts. Our multi-specialty group practice provides the resources necessary for you to build a successful career in a collaborative, community oriented environment. The General Dentist that joins our team will be responsible for performing dental examinations and treatment to help patients achieve a healthy, beautiful smile. Doctors are supported with opportunities to grow their skills through continuing education, leadership training, and mentorship.
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out (or direct others in carrying out) oral health care services that are in the best interest of the patient
- Contribute towards a team oriented and collegiate environment by working with other clinical and non-clinical staff members as necessary
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards
- Improving your clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available)
- Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary
1st Advantage Dental Care Group is proud to provide a competitive compensation package, including comprehensive health benefits (Health, Vision, Dental), Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Professional Liability Insurance, a 401 (k) program, and ownership potential.
In addition, employees have access to:
- Leadership opportunities
- Wellness Program
- Consumer Goods Discounts (Verizon, Dell, AT&T, and Working Advantage)
- Continuing Education Allowance
- Sign-On Bonus (Select Locations)
To learn more about 1st Advantage Dental Group please visit us at https://www.1stadvantagedental.com.
Saratoga Springs, NY
First Advantage Dental Group has been experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we’re looking for a General Dentist to join our Saratoga Springs, …
1st Advantage Dental is seeking a patient-centric General Dentist to join our team at our Troy, NY location. Troy is a thriving community just 20 …
1st Advantage Dental is seeking a patient-centric General Dentist to join our Greenfield, MA practice. Greenfield residents are nestled in between the Connecticut River and …