Affiliate: American Family Dentistry
Location: Selmer, TN
American Family Dentistry is seeking a patient centric experienced General Dentist to join our group. This is a busy two-doctor practice, with a strong internal referral network. It will be a rewarding opportunity for a doctor who is looking for clinically autonomy and enjoys working in a group practice. We specialize in providing comprehensive, quality care to our patients and rewarding careers for our employees. Our opening is in our state-of-the-art practice in Selmer, Tennessee. Our practice is located in scenic McNary County, and is considered one of the most desirable suburban locations in Tennessee. Residents enjoy quality schools, abundant recreational amenities and easy access to all the sights and sounds and close Memphis and Jackson, TN.
American Family Dentistry treats each patient and employee like family – because we believe they are. Our multispecialty group practice has been serving generations of patients since 1985. Today, we are proud to have 15 locations across the Memphis TN, Knoxville TN, and Northwest Mississippi communities. By giving doctors full clinical autonomy, they are able to have open and honest conversations with their patients, allowing them to make the best choice for their overall health. Modern and inviting offices equipped with the latest technology allow our clinical team to work confidently and efficiently.
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out (or direct others in carrying out) oral health care services that are in the best interest of the patient
- Contribute towards a team oriented and collegiate environment by working with other clinical and non-clinical staff members as necessary
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards
- Improving your clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available)
- Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary
American Family Dentistry is proud to provide a competitive compensation package, including:
- Comprehensive health benefits (Health, Vision, Dental)
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Professional Liability Insurance
- 401 (k) program with employer matching
- Established mentor programs
- Leadership opportunities
To learn more about American Dental Partners and American Family Dentistry please visit us at www.amdpi.com and www.americanfamilydentistry.com.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
Premier Dental Partners has been experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we’re looking for a Dental Hygienist to join our group. Our need …
Carus Dental, established in 1983 in Austin, TX, has always been committed to the traditional doctor-patient relationship and to the highest quality in dental care …
University Dental Associates (UDA) has been experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we’re looking for an experienced General Dentist to join our practice. …
-Dental Hygienist, New York, NY