Affiliate: 1st Advantage Dental Group
Location: Brattleboro, VT
1st Advantage Dental Group is seeking a patient-centric General Dentist to join our Brattleboro, VT practice. This is an established practice with very strong patient demand and modern technology. Brattleboro is a hub for artistic energy and creativity in southern Vermont, and accessible to both New York City and Boston, Massachusetts. The community prides itself on its commitment to small business owners and social responsibility, with a variety of annual events, local boutiques, and fine dining restaurants. The state of Vermont also has some of the best biking, hiking and skiing in the world! Vermont is proud to produce some of the world's best cheeses, beer, ice cream and of course, maple syrup.
With over 15 years of experience, 1st Advantage Dental provides quality patient care in a supportive group practice environment. We pledge to put the patient first, and treat each one like we would our family. Our 15 doctor owned practices are located in the capital district of New York, as well as White Plains NY, Brattleboro VT, and two locations in the Berkshires of Massachusetts. Our multi-specialty group practice provides the resources necessary for you to build a successful career in a collaborative, community oriented environment. The General Dentist that joins our team will be responsible for performing dental examinations and treatment to help patients achieve a healthy, beautiful smile. Doctors are supported with opportunities to grow their skills through continuing education, leadership training, and mentorship.
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out (or direct others in carrying out) oral health care services that are in the best interest of the patient
- Contribute towards a team oriented and collegiate environment by working with other clinical and non-clinical staff members as necessary
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards
- Improving your clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available)
- Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary
1st Advantage Dental Care Group is proud to provide a competitive compensation package, including comprehensive health benefits (Health, Vision, Dental), Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Professional Liability Insurance, a 401 (k) program with employer matching, established mentor programs and even ownership potential.
In addition, employees have access to:
- Leadership opportunities
- Wellness Program
- Consumer Goods Discounts (Verizon, Dell, AT&T, and Working Advantage)
- Continuing Education Allowance
- Sign-On Bonus (Select Locations)
To learn more about American Dental Partners and 1st Advantage Dental Group please visit us at www.amdpi.com and https://www.1stadvantagedental.com.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
A front desk team member who answers phones, schedules patients, collects co-payments, greets patients and performs record filing (entry level admin team member).Essential responsibilities:Answer incoming …
Cottage Grove, MN
At Metro Dentalcare we strive to deliver personalized care to the generations of patients in the communities we serve. Our doctors enjoy a professional practice …
As a Dental Hygienist with our team, you’ll play a vital role in helping us build lasting patient relationships while delivering the care and services …
-Dental Hygienist, New York, NY