Full Time Licensed Dental Assistant
Affiliate: Metro Dentalcare
Location: Ramsey, MN
Join our amazing team at Metro Dentalcare and get the support you need to succeed with your Dental Assistant career by joining Metro Dentalcare's Ramsey team. If patient care is your passion, we'd like to hear from you and make a change in the lives of our patients.
Inquiring more information? Apply today and discuss the career with our Talent Acquisition team.
As a Dental Assistant with our practice, you will be responsible for assisting our providers in delivering quality care to patients.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a team environment, have a “can do” personality, and be able to complete their assigned work in a timely fashion. In addition, a Dental Assistant must display open communication to co-workers and a commitment to patient satisfaction.
- Understand and demonstrate proper sterilization, biohazard and infection control procedures in compliance with protocol.
- Demonstrate complete knowledge of dental terminology, instruments, maintenance, and proper tray setups.
- Perform all chairside procedures efficiently.
- Efficiently direct patient flow through teamwork and communication.
- Perform all necessary lab procedures.
- Uphold a positive rapport with staff members and patients at all times.
- Demonstrate safe and cost effective practices when utilizing supplies and equipment.
- Assist office in achieving defined goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- One year certified dental assistant program; or
- Six months on-the-job experience; or
- High school diploma and demonstrated ability to assume dental assistant responsibilities.
- Current dental assistant license is required in certain states.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of dental records and documentation.
- Ability to perform basic computer functions.
- Comply with protocols and standards.
- Exercise knowledge of dental instruments and terminology.
- Support shared vision and values.
With 30 locations across Wisconsin, ForwardDental is able to provide comprehensive general and specialty dental care for all ages including general family dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, …
Olive Branch, MS
Reading View. Press Alt Shift A for accessibility help.JOB SUMMARYA Dental Assistant supports and assists providers with patient care. It is essential to be able …
Saint Louis Park, MN
Do you have a desire to embrace preventative centered care?Do you thrive in a positive practice atmosphere and want an opportunity for community involvement?If so, …
-Dental Hygienist, New York, NY