Full Time Dental Assistant
Affiliate: Chestnut Hills Dental
Location: 1691 Route 228, Suite B, Cranberry Township, PA
At Chestnut Hills Dental, we’re proud to provide patients of all ages with a personalized approach to oral health care and education. Our multispecialty group makes it easy for patients to receive high quality care that is tailored to their unique needs and preferences.
Each member of our team plays a vital role in delivering a positive patient experience. In exchange, we provide opportunities for continued learning, professional development, and collaboration to help you grow your skills.
As a Dental Assistant with our practice, you will be responsible for assisting our providers in delivering quality care to patients.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a team environment, have a “can do” personality, and be able to complete their assigned work in a timely fashion. In addition, a Dental Assistant must display open communication to co-workers and a commitment to patient satisfaction.
- Understand and demonstrate proper sterilization, biohazard and infection control procedures in compliance with protocol.
- Demonstrate complete knowledge of dental terminology, instruments, maintenance, and proper tray setups.
- Perform all chairside procedures efficiently.
- Properly take, develop and mount all radiographs.
- Efficiently direct patient flow through teamwork and communication.
- Perform all necessary lab procedures.
- Responsible for stocking treatment areas/carts and dental related facility inventory.
- Uphold a positive rapport with staff members and patients at all times.
- Ability to identify and explain chart sticker numbers as they relate to financial arrangements and specialty referral.
- Demonstrate safe and cost effective practices when utilizing supplies and equipment.
- Assist office in achieving defined goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Experience
- One year certified dental assistant program; or
- Six months on-the-job experience; or
- High school diploma and demonstrated ability to assume dental assistant responsibilities.
- Current dental assistant license is required in certain states.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of dental records and documentation.
- Ability to perform basic computer functions.
- Comply with protocols and standards.
- Exercise knowledge of dental instruments and terminology.
- Support shared vision and values.
A front desk team member who answers phones, schedules patients, collects co-payments, greets patients and performs record filing. Essential responsibilities: Answer incoming calls using proper …
Position requires positive and upbeat personality. Willing to train the right candidate. Assisting dentist with procedures, ordering supplies, sterilizing instruments and being a team player. …
Chestnut Hills Dental has been experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base and is seeking a patient focused General Dentist for their Indiana, PA location. …