FT Licensed Dental Assistant Needed. Come work with us!
Affiliate: Metro Dentalcare
Location: Apple Valley, MN
Are you passionate about providing the best care to patient within the Dental field?
Here at Metro Dentalcare we put patients first with the best care by our teams and you can join our amazing team. This is a full time position with great hours at our Apple Valley Cedar location. Your schedule will be with an experienced doctor with two full time assistants. Patient hours are Monday/Tuesday 2-8, Wednesday 8-2, Thursday 7-2, and Friday 7-1 with one Saturday per month, 8-12, in the winter months only. If you enjoy support and growth with a great team, we encourage you to apply.
We have been providing quality care within team environments for 51 years and continue to deliver quality care to our local patients.
As a Dental Assistant with our practice, you will be responsible for assisting our providers in delivering quality care to patients.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a team environment, have a “can do” personality, and be able to complete their assigned work in a timely fashion. In addition, a Dental Assistant must display open communication to co-workers and a commitment to patient satisfaction.
- Understand and demonstrate proper sterilization, biohazard and infection control procedures in compliance with protocol.
- Demonstrate complete knowledge of dental terminology, instruments, maintenance, and proper tray setups.
- Perform all chairside procedures efficiently.
- Efficiently direct patient flow through teamwork and communication.
- Perform all necessary lab procedures.
- Responsible for stocking treatment areas/carts and dental related facility inventory.
- Uphold a positive rapport with staff members and patients at all times.
- Demonstrate safe and cost effective practices when utilizing supplies and equipment.
- Assist office in achieving defined goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Competitive hourly pay
- Comprehensive Benefit package that includes medical, vision, 401K with matching, FSA or HAS account, dental and more.
- Team Environment
- Continuing Education
- Training and onboarding program
- Opportunity for community involvement
- High School Diploma
- Current Dental Assistant Licensed is required or in process of obtaining to perform expanded functions
- Ability to perform basic computer functions
- One-year experience on the job within a clinical environment
- Knowledge of dental instruments, records and documentation
Job DetailsAs a Dental Assistant with our practice, you will be responsible for assisting our providers in delivering quality care to patients.The ideal candidate will …
Oklahoma Dental is seeking a Part-Time Periodontist who shares our commitment to quality patient care. As an active member of our community, we are proud …
Cumberland Dental is seeking a General Dentist to join our thriving group practice. We offer a collaborative environment in a well-regarded and community-oriented setting. Our …
-Dental Hygienist, New York, NY