- Fusion Dental
- 5005 Signal Bell Lane, Ste. 101, Clarksville, MD
Fusion Dental is a doctor owned multi-specialty group practice with seven locations in Maryland and Virginia. Our doctors use a comprehensive mouth-body approach including oral cancer screenings and annual exams to help identify overall health risks, while providing education and treatment to patients. We are looking for and experienced Endodontist who values the many advantages of group dentistry. Our opening is split between two practices, one in Eldersburg, MD, and the other in Clarksville, MD. Both are busy multiple-doctor practices where the focus is always on the patient. These are high producing offices with a strong internal referral network.
Since the very beginning, Fusion Dental has been committed to giving back to our community. Our doctors and staff participate in a variety of events, including Give Kids a Smile, educational community events, coat drives, walks and fundraisers to support St. Jude, Treats for Troops, and a variety of local youth sports teams.
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out endodontic services and treatment plans.
- Collaborate with General Dentists on referral cases, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards; as well as our recognition as an AAAHC accredited facility
- Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Completed a Endodontic Residency accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation or have at least 5+ years of experience focused primarily on endodontic care
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
Fusion Dental is proud to provide a competitive compensation package, including comprehensive health benefits (Health, Vision, Dental), Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Professional Liability Insurance, a 401 (k) program, and established mentor programs and leadership opportunities.
In addition, employees have access to:
- Leadership opportunities
- Wellness Program
- Consumer Goods Discounts (Verizon, Dell, AT&T, and Working Advantage)
- Continuing Education Allowance
- Sign-On Bonus (Select Locations)
To learn more about Fusion Dental, please visit us at www.fusiondentalgroup.com.