Dental Office Front Desk Representative
Affiliate: Metro Dentalcare
Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN
Monday: 12:00 - 7:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 6:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 12:30- 7:00 p.m.
A front desk team member who answers phones, schedules patients, collects co-payments, greets patients and performs record filing (entry level admin team member).
- Answer incoming calls using proper telephone etiquette.
- Check patients in and out.
- Schedule/confirm patient appointments.
- Perform all necessary paperwork (i.e. patient charts, referrals, appointment cards, welcome packets and treatment plan forms).
- Collect all co-payments and past due balances on date of service.
- Present financial policies and arrangements accurately to patients.
- Facilitate effective patient flow using the proper callback system.
- Identify, reference and apply insurance coverage and billing.
- Perform basic computer functions.
- Act in a professional manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrate ability to assume Patient Services Representative’s essential responsibilities.
- Demonstrate knowledge of effective scheduling.
- Comply with protocols and standards.
- Demonstrate and promote superior customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Exercise basic knowledge of dental terminology.
- Support corporate vision and strategy.
- Six months of similar job experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefit package including a 401k, health insurance and a professional work environment. To learn more about American Dental …
Round Rock, TX
Job DetailsAs a Dental Assistant with our practice, you will be responsible for assisting our providers in delivering quality care to patients.The ideal candidate will …
Creve Coeur, MO
-Dental Hygienist, New York, NY