Dental Hygienist - Waxhaw FT
- Dental Hygienist
- University Dental Associates
- 9815 Suzanne Ct, Waxhaw, NC
We Give Hygienists Time Enough to Care.
As a Dental Hygienist with UDA Dental, you’ll play a vital role in helping us build lasting patient relationships while delivering the care and services your patients need. We allow you enough time with patients to ensure quality care.
We are seeking a patient focused, team oriented hygienist to grow with our practice and patients.
We utilize evidence based treatment protocols, with longer than typical appointment times to ensure hygienists can build relationships with patients.
We believe in supporting our team members with full medical, 401K, life and disability insurance.
Covid safety is top of mind!
- Continuing Education & Group Learning Events
- Paid Training
- Team events and celebrations
- 401(k) with employer match- For Full Time
- Health Benefits, Dental, Vision, and paid Life Insurance- For Full Time
- Optional Health Savings Plan, Short Term Disability, Accident Insurance, and more- For Full Time
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Leadership and Professional Development Programs
- Community Service Events & Activities
We can’t wait to meet you!
Check out our patient reviews on our website!
Required Skills & Experience
- Ability to educate patients on their unique oral health needs and desires.
- Perform all hygiene clinical procedures to include prophy, periodontal maintenance, scaling and root planing, sealants, fluoride, intra-oral camera
- Communicate with doctor as to patients possible areas for restorative, periodontal and needs
- Partner with the whole team to assist in whatever is required for an excellent patient experience
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to educate patients
- An interest in growing and developing skills
- A desire to embrace preventative centered care
- A current state license to practice dental hygiene (RDH)
- Comfortable using digital charting and x-rays
- Enthusiastic Team Player