Dental Hygienist - Sign On Bonus
Affiliate: Chestnut Hills Dental
Location: 5889 Forbes Ave., Pittsburgh, PA
$3000 Sign-on Bonus!!!!
Our Office in Downtown Pittsburgh is seeking a full-time hygienist to join us! This is a career that will challenge you and keep you engaged by choosing the best treatment plans, recommendations, and services for your patients. By having more autonomy over your schedule, you will be empowered to build your day around what works best for you, while having the freedom to take the time you need to deliver high quality care all while building meaningful relationships. If you are an outstanding patient advocate looking for a fun team that works well together, as well as fantastic benefits for you and your family, we would love to meet you!
We believe in supporting our team members with full medical, 401K, life and disability insurance. Covid-19 safety is top of mind!
- Continuing Education & Group Learning Events
- Sign on bonus
- Paid Training
- Team events and celebrations
- 401(k) with employer match
- Health Benefits, Dental, Vision, and paid Life Insurance
- Optional Health Savings Plan, Short Term Disability, Accident Insurance, and more
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Leadership and Professional Development Programs
- Community Service Events & Activities
- Ability to educate patients on their unique oral health needs and desires.
- Perform all hygiene clinical procedures to include prophy, periodontal maintenance, scaling and root planing, sealants, fluoride, intra-oral camera
- Communicate with doctor as to patients possible areas for restorative, periodontal and needs
- Partner with the whole team to assist in whatever is required for an excellent patient experience
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to educate patients
- An interest in growing and developing skills
- A desire to embrace preventative centered care
- A current state license to practice dental hygiene (RDH)
- Comfortable using digital charting and x-rays
- Enthusiastic Team Player
About Our Group:
Chestnut Hills Dental was founded in 1970 in an eastern suburb of Monroeville and affiliated with American Dental Partners in 1997. We provide quality, convenience and affordable care to over 50,000 patients in the western PA area at our twelve practice locations. Our group consists of General Dentists, Specialty Dentists, Hygienists, a team of Dental Assistants, and an operational support team. Chestnut Hills Dental has been accredited by the Accreditation Association of Ambulatory Health Care.
Check out our patient reviews on our website!
A front desk team member who answers phones, schedules patients, collects co-payments, greets patients and performs record filing. Essential responsibilities: Answer incoming calls using proper …
Position requires positive and upbeat personality. Willing to train the right candidate. Assisting dentist with procedures, ordering supplies, sterilizing instruments and being a team player. …
Chestnut Hills Dental has been experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base and is seeking a patient focused General Dentist for their Indiana, PA location. …