Dental Hygienist- NEW Paid Time Off and Holiday Program
Affiliate: Metro Dentalcare
Location: St. Louis Park, MN
As a Dental Hygienist with our team, you’ll play a vital role in helping us build lasting patient relationships while delivering the care and services your patients need.
This isn’t your typical 9:00 – 5:00 Hygiene job where you’re stuck watching the clock and going through the motions. This is a career that will challenge you and keep you engaged by choosing the best treatment plans, recommendations, and services for your patients.
By having more autonomy over your schedule, you’ll be empowered to build your day around what works best for you, while having the freedom to take the time you need to deliver high quality care while building meaningful relationships.
In exchange, you’ll be generously compensated for the care you provide, and given the opportunity to learn and grow.
- NEW Competitive Paid Time Off and Holiday Program
- Fit-tested company supplied N95 Masks
- License Renewal Reimbursement
- Continuing Education & Mentorship
- Hygiene Appointment lengths that enable comprehensive care & relationship building
- 401(k) with employer match
- Full Benefits Suite (Health, Dental & Vision Insurance)
- Optional Health Savings Plan, Short Term Disability, Accident Insurance, and more
- Leadership and Professional Development Programs
If you’re ready to join a team that is obsessed with providing excellent service, and never lets ‘good enough’ get in the way of becoming great – apply today! We can’t wait to meet you.
- Ability to educate patients on their unique oral health needs and desires.
- Perform all hygiene clinical procedures to include prophy, periodontal maintenance, scaling and root planing, sealants, fluoride, intra-oral camera
- Communicate with doctor as to patients’ possible areas for restorative, periodontal and needs
- Partner with the whole team to assist in whatever is required for an excellent patient experience
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to educate patients
- An interest in growing and developing skills
- A desire to embrace preventative centered care
- A current state license to practice dental hygiene (RDH)
- Comfortable using digital charting and x-rays
- Enthusiastic Team Player
As a Dental Hygienist with Carus Dental in Belton, you’ll play a vital role in helping us build lasting patient relationships while delivering the care …
As a Dental Hygienist with our office in North Austin Medical Center, you’ll play a vital role in helping us build lasting patient relationships while …
Del City, OK
Established practice in Del City near Oklahoma City is seeking a hygienist to grow with our practice. We have a long-time patient base that we …
-Dental Hygienist, New York, NY