Affiliate: Nexus Dental
Location: 3440 East SR 32 , Westfield, IN
Being a Dental Hygienist, especially during these uncertain times, is a big deal - and we know it! Why not work for a practice that will really appreciate what you do and help you play a vital role in building lasting patient relationships while delivering the care and services your patients need? You will be able to partner with the Dentist and the Practice Manager to create a schedule catered to your preferences in order to educate your patients, get to know them, and treat them with quality care. We want to help you grow and in return grow our practice.
We believe in supporting our team members with full medical, 401K, life and disability insurance.
- Continuing Education & Group Learning Events
- Paid Training
- Team events and celebrations
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Leadership and Professional Development Programs
- Community Service Events & Activities
Required Skills & Experience
- Perform all hygiene clinical procedures to include prophy, periodontal maintenance, scaling and root planning, sealants, fluoride, intra-oral camera
- Communicate with doctor as to patients possible areas for restorative, periodontal and needs
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to educate patients
- An interest in growing and developing skills
- A desire to embrace preventative centered care
- A current state license to practice dental hygiene (RDH)
- Comfortable using digital charting and x-rays
We can’t wait to meet you!
Check out our patient reviews on our website!
Being a Dental Hygienist, especially during these uncertain times, is a big deal - and we know it! Why not work for a practice that …
Dental Assisting is an amazingly important position, and we know just how to show our appreciation for all the work you will do: give you …
We are looking for someone to fill our patient service representative position. We want to maintain a happy and healthy environment for both our patients …