Location: West Allis, WI
This Year, Elevate Your Hygiene Career.
As a Dental Hygienist with (Affiliate), you’ll play a vital role in helping us build lasting patient relationships while delivering the care and services your patients need.
We are seeking a patient focused, team oriented hygienist to grow with our practice and patients.
We utilize evidence based treatment protocols, with longer than typical appointment times to ensure hygienists can build relationships with patients.
We believe in supporting our team members with full medical, 401K, life and disability insurance.
Covid safety is top of mind!
- Continuing Education & Group Learning Events
- Paid Training
- Team events and celebrations
- 401(k) with employer match
- Health Benefits, Dental, Vision, and paid Life Insurance
- Optional Health Savings Plan, Short Term Disability, Accident Insurance, and more
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Leadership and Professional Development Programs
- Community Service Events & Activities
We can’t wait to meet you!
Check out our patient reviews on our website!
- Ability to educate patients on their unique oral health needs and desires.
- Perform all hygiene clinical procedures to include prophy, periodontal maintenance, scaling and root planing, sealants, fluoride, intra-oral camera
- Communicate with doctor as to patients possible areas for restorative, periodontal and needs
- Partner with the whole team to assist in whatever is required for an excellent patient experience
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to educate patients
- An interest in growing and developing skills
- A desire to embrace preventative centered care
- A current state license to practice dental hygiene (RDH)
- Comfortable using digital charting and x-rays
- Enthusiastic Team Player
Job DetailsAs a Dental Assistant with our practice, you will be responsible for assisting our providers in delivering quality care to patients.The ideal candidate will …
A front desk team member who answers phones, schedules patients, collects co-payments, greets patients and performs record filing (entry level admin team member).Essential responsibilities:Answer incoming …
Christie Dental has been experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we’re looking for an experienced General Dentist to join our group in our …
-Dental Hygienist, New York, NY