Affiliate: Western New York Dental Group
Location: 1510 Ridge Road West, Rochester, NY
We are seeking a patient focused, team oriented hygienist to grow with our practice and patients. We utilize evidence based treatment protocols, with longer than typical appointment times to ensure hygienists can build relationships with patients.
If you’re ready to join a team that is obsessed with providing excellent service, and never lets ‘good enough’ get in the way of becoming great – apply today! We can’t wait to meet you.
We believe in supporting our team members with full medical, 401K, life and disability insurance. Covid-19 safety is top of mind!
- Continuing Education & Group Learning Events
- Paid Training
- Ownership of daily schedule & flexible appointment lengths
- Team events and celebrations
- 401(k) with employer match
- Health Benefits, Dental, Vision, and paid Life Insurance
- Optional Health Savings Plan, Short Term Disability, Accident Insurance, and more
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Leadership and Professional Development Programs
- Community Service Events & Activities
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Ability to educate patients on their unique oral health needs and desires.
- Perform all hygiene clinical procedures to include prophy, periodontal maintenance, scaling and root planing, sealants, fluoride, intra-oral camera
- Communicate with doctor as to patients possible areas for restorative, periodontal and needs
- Partner with the whole team to assist in whatever is required for an excellent patient experience
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to educate patients
- An interest in growing and developing skills
- A desire to embrace preventative centered care
- A current state license to practice dental hygiene (RDH)
- Comfortable using digital charting and x-rays
- Enthusiastic Team Player
About Our Group:
At Western New York Dental Group, our continued growth is fueled by the exceptional care provided to our patients, and the rewarding experiences available to our team members. We believe in using a mouth-body approach to oral healthcare, and our doctors are given the clinical autonomy needed to speak honestly and openly with patients about treatment and prevention plans.
As a Dental Hygienist with WNY Dental Group, you’ll play a vital role in helping us build lasting patient relationships while delivering the care and services your patients need.
We Love Our Hygienists! As a Dental Hygienist with ForwardDental, you’ll play a vital role in helping us build lasting patient relationships while delivering the …
Overview: Roseville is a busy practice looking for a full time dentist to join their team. At Metro Dentalcare we strive to deliver personalized care …
West Allis, WI
With 30 locations across Wisconsin, ForwardDental is able to provide comprehensive general dental care for all ages including family dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, pediatric dentistry, implant …
-Dental Hygienist, New York, NY