Affiliate: Fusion Dental
Location: 1401 Chain Bridge Road Suite 301, McLean, VA
Receive a $2500 Sign On Bonus!!!!
Our practice in McLean is seeking a patient focused, team-oriented hygienist to grow with our practice and patients. We utilize evidence-based treatment protocols, with longer than typical appointment times to ensure hygienists can build relationships with patients.
We believe in supporting our team members with full medical, 401K, life and disability insurance. Covid-19 safety is top of mind!
- Continuing Education & Group Learning Events
- Paid Training
- Team events and celebrations
- 401(k) with employer match
- Health Benefits, Dental, Vision, and paid Life Insurance
- Optional Health Savings Plan, Short Term Disability, Accident Insurance, and more
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Leadership and Professional Development Programs
- Community Service Events & Activities
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Ability to educate patients on their unique oral health needs and desires.
- Perform all hygiene clinical procedures to include prophy, periodontal maintenance, scaling and root planning, sealants, fluoride, intra-oral camera
- Communicate with doctor as to patients' possible areas for restorative, periodontal and needs
- Partner with the whole team to assist in whatever is required for an excellent patient experience
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to educate patients
- An interest in growing and developing skills
- A desire to embrace preventative centered care
- A current state license to practice dental hygiene (RDH)
- Comfortable using digital charting and x-rays
- Enthusiastic Team Player
About Our Group:
As a Dental Hygienist with Fusion Dental, you will play a vital role in helping us build lasting patient relationships while delivering the care and services your patients need.
The environment we’ve built sets us apart. We have crafted this environment over the past 47 years and are confident individuals will find something that fits their career plans − it might be our team environment, the mentoring atmosphere, or maybe it’s our flexible schedules. Giving back through our community outreach programs might be the difference. For some, avoiding the unsure road of private practice is the big factor. At Fusion Dental, we are confident you will find what matters most to you.
We Love Our Hygienists! As a Dental Hygienist with ForwardDental, you’ll play a vital role in helping us build lasting patient relationships while delivering the …
Overview: Roseville is a busy practice looking for a full time dentist to join their team. At Metro Dentalcare we strive to deliver personalized care …
West Allis, WI
With 30 locations across Wisconsin, ForwardDental is able to provide comprehensive general dental care for all ages including family dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, pediatric dentistry, implant …
-Dental Hygienist, New York, NY