Affiliate: Western New York Dental Group
Location: 6350 Transit Rd., Depew, NY
At Western New York Dental Group, our continued growth is fueled by the exceptional care provided to our patients, and the rewarding experiences available to our team members. We believe in using a mouth-body approach to oral healthcare, and our doctors are given the clinical autonomy needed to speak honestly and openly with patients about treatment and prevention plans.
As a Dental Hygienist with WNY Dental Group, you’ll play a vital role in helping us build lasting patient relationships while delivering the care and services your patients need.
Our office in Depew is seeking a patient focused, team oriented hygienist to grow with our practice and patients. We utilize evidence based treatment protocols, with longer than typical appointment times to ensure hygienists can build relationships with patients.
We believe in supporting our team members with full medical, 401K, life and disability insurance. Covid-19 safety is top of mind!
- Continuing Education & Group Learning Events
- Paid Training
- Team events and celebrations
- Health Benefits, Dental, Vision, and paid Life Insurance
- Optional Health Savings Plan, Short Term Disability, Accident Insurance, and more
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Mentorship, Leadership and Professional Development Programs
- Community Service Events & Activities
Required Skills & Experience
- Ability to educate patients on their unique oral health needs and desires.
- Perform all hygiene clinical procedures to include prophy, periodontal maintenance, scaling and root planing, sealants, fluoride, intra-oral camera
- Communicate with doctor as to patients possible areas for restorative, periodontal and needs
- Partner with the whole team to assist in whatever is required for an excellent patient experience
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to educate patients
- An interest in growing and developing skills
- A desire to embrace preventative centered care
- Current state license to practice dental hygiene (RDH)
- Current CPR training
- Comfortable using digital charting and x-rays
- Enthusiastic Team Player
Western New York Dental Group is seeking a full-time General Dentist in Getzville, NY. This is a great opportunity in a group practice setting to …
Western New York Dental group is seeking an Orthodontist associate in Buffalo, NY. This is a great opportunity in a group practice setting in very …
Western New York Dental Group has been committed to providing quality dental care and excellent service to our patients in the Buffalo and Rochester, NY …