Affiliate: Nexus Dental
Location: 3440 East SR 32 , Westfield, IN
Dental Assisting is an amazingly important position, and we know just how to show our appreciation for all the work you will do: give you a great atmosphere to work in and have awesome patients! We build our schedule around quality care to maintain the best possible patient experience so that we create long lasting relationships with our patients. You will have a voice here and we will grow the practice together.
We would love to have someone who is ready to take on the team environment, have a “can do” personality, and be able to complete their assigned work in a timely fashion.
What to expect:
- As always, the first thing is delivering quality care to each patient we see
- Completing proper sterilization, biohazard and infection control procedures in compliance with protocol.
- Performing all chairside procedures efficiently and lab procedures as necessary
- Upholding a positive rapport with staff members and patients
- Reaching goals we set as a team to make the office successful and our patients healthy and happy.
Required Skills & Experience
- One year certified dental assistant program
- Current certificate for radiology
- Current dental assistant license
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of dental records and documentation.
- Ability to perform basic computer functions.
- Comply with protocols and standards.
- Exercise knowledge of dental instruments and terminology.
Being a Dental Hygienist, especially during these uncertain times, is a big deal - and we know it! Why not work for a practice that …
Dental Assisting is an amazingly important position, and we know just how to show our appreciation for all the work you will do: give you …
We are looking for someone to fill our patient service representative position. We want to maintain a happy and healthy environment for both our patients …