Affiliate: Premier Dental Partners
Location: 312 N 10th Street, Ste. A, St. Louis, MO
As a Dental Assistant with our practice, you will be responsible for assisting our providers in delivering quality care to patients.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a team environment, have a “can do” personality, and be able to complete their assigned work in a timely fashion. In addition, a Dental Assistant must display open communication to co-workers and a commitment to patient satisfaction.
- Understand and demonstrate proper sterilization, biohazard and infection control procedures in compliance with protocol.
- Demonstrate complete knowledge of dental terminology, instruments, maintenance, and proper tray setups.
- Perform all chairside procedures efficiently.
- Efficiently direct patient flow through teamwork and communication.
- Perform all necessary lab procedures.
- Uphold a positive rapport with staff members and patients at all times.
- Demonstrate safe and cost effective practices when utilizing supplies and equipment.
- Assist office in achieving defined goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- One year certified dental assistant program; or
- Six months on-the-job experience; or
- High school diploma and demonstrated ability to assume dental assistant responsibilities.
- Current dental assistant license is required in certain states.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of dental records and documentation.
- Ability to perform basic computer functions.
- Comply with protocols and standards.
- Exercise knowledge of dental instruments and terminology.
- Support shared vision and values.
Creve Coeur, MO
As a Dental Assistant with our practice, you will be responsible for assisting our providers in delivering quality care to patients. The ideal candidate will …
We Give Hygienists Time Enough to Care. As a Dental Hygienist with (Affiliate), you’ll play a vital role in helping us build lasting patient relationships …
Saint Charles, MO
A front desk team member who answers phones, schedules patients, collects co-payments, greets patients and performs record filing. Essential responsibilities: Answer incoming calls using proper …