Affiliate: Premier Dental Partners
Location: 605 Old Ballas Rd, Ste 130 , Creve Coeur, MO
As a Dental Assistant with Premier Dental Partners, you will be responsible for assisting our providers in delivering quality care to patients.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a team environment, have a “can do” personality, and be able to complete their assigned work in a timely fashion. In addition, a Dental Assistant must display open communication to co-workers and a commitment to patient satisfaction.
Our office in Creve Coeur is seeking a FT Time Dental Assistant, EFDA preferred. We are an easy-going, team oriented practice, looking for a punctual, fun loving, hardworking, team-player.
- Understand and demonstrate proper sterilization, biohazard and infection control procedures in compliance with protocol.
- Demonstrate complete knowledge of dental terminology, instruments, maintenance, and proper tray setups.
- Perform all chairside procedures efficiently.
- Efficiently direct patient flow through teamwork and communication.
- Perform all necessary lab procedures.
- Uphold a positive rapport with staff members and patients at all times.
- Demonstrate safe and cost effective practices when utilizing supplies and equipment.
- Assist office in achieving defined goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- One year certified dental assistant program; or
- Six months on-the-job experience; or
- High school diploma and demonstrated ability to assume dental assistant responsibilities.
- Current dental assistant license is required in certain states.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of dental records and documentation.
- Ability to perform basic computer functions.
- Comply with protocols and standards.
- Exercise knowledge of dental instruments and terminology.
- Support shared vision and values.
- Comprehensive Respiratory Protection Program
- Fit-tested, company-supplied N95 Masks
- Paid Training
- 401(k) with employer match
- Health Benefits (Medical/Vision)
- Optional Health Savings Plan, Short Term Disability, Accident Insurance, and more
- Employees can earn up to $5000 for each referral hired!!
- Work – Life Balance (Be home for dinner, no late nights and no weekends!)
- Modern Practices with Innovative Technology and updated instruments
- Team Events and Celebrations
About Our Group:
Premier Dental Partners is a leading, multi-specialty group practice based in St. Louis, Missouri. Our practice began in the 1950’s as the General Practice Residency in Dentistry program at what is now the Barnes-Jewish Hospital and BJC Healthcare. The group expanded to serve the needs of the growing hospital population, and in 1994, their four offices were incorporated as Premier Dental Partners. Today our 12 offices serve patients in the St. Louis and St. Charles counties.
The environment we have built sets us apart. Since the beginning, we have crafted this environment and are confident that individuals will find something that fits their career plans − it might be our team environment, the mentoring atmosphere, or maybe it is our flexible schedules. Giving back through our community outreach programs might just be the difference! At Premier Dental Partners, we are confident you will find what matters most to you.
We look forward to hearing from you!
St. Louis, MO
Premier Dental Partners has been experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we’re looking for an experienced General Dentist to join our dynamic group. …
Premier Dental Partners has been experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we’re looking for an experienced Endodontist to join our dynamic group. Our …
We Give Hygienists Time Enough to Care. As a Dental Hygienist with (Affiliate), you’ll play a vital role in helping us build lasting patient relationships …