Affiliate: Fusion Dental
Location: 20955 Profesional Plaza, Ashburn, VA
Fusion Dental has been experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we’re looking for a Dental Assistant to join our group. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to be part of a busy practice where the needs of the patient always come first! Our practice in Reston is seeking a patient focused, team-oriented Dental Assistant to grow with our practice and patients. We utilize evidence-based treatment protocols, with longer than typical appointment times to ensure providers can build relationships with patients.
As a Dental Assistant with our practice, you will be responsible for assisting our providers in delivering quality care to patients. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a team environment, have a “can do” personality, and be able to complete their assigned work in a timely fashion. In addition, a Dental Assistant must display open communication to co-workers and a commitment to patient satisfaction.
The schedule of this role will be split between two of our practices and will be 4 days/week in Reston and 1 day/week in Ashburn. This role will be supporting general doctors.
We believe in supporting our team members with full medical, 401K, life and disability insurance. Covid-19 safety is top of mind!
- Continuing Education & Group Learning Events
- Paid Training
- Team events and celebrations
- 401(k) with employer match
- Health Benefits, Dental, Vision, and paid Life Insurance
- Optional Health Savings Plan, Short Term Disability, Accident Insurance, and more
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Leadership and Professional Development Programs
- Community Service Events & Activities
Required Skills & Experience
- One year certified dental assistant program; or
- Six months on-the-job experience; or
- High school diploma and demonstrated ability to assume dental assistant responsibilities.
- Current dental assistant license is required in certain states.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of dental records and documentation.
- Ability to perform basic computer functions.
- Comply with protocols and standards.
- Exercise knowledge of dental instruments and terminology.
- Support shared vision and values.
About Our Group:
Since the very beginning, Fusion Dental has been committed to giving back to our community. Our doctors and staff participate in a variety of events, including Give Kids a Smile, educational community events, coat drives, walks and fundraisers to support St. Jude, Treats for Troops, and a variety of local youth sports teams.
The environment we have built sets us apart. We have crafted this environment over the past 47 years and are confident individuals will find something that fits their career plans − it might be our team environment, the mentoring atmosphere, or maybe it’s our flexible schedules. Giving back through our community outreach programs might be the difference. For some, avoiding the unsure road of private practice is the big factor. At Fusion Dental, we are confident you will find what matters most to you.
Fusion Dental has been experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we're looking for an experienced Pediatric Dentist to join our dynamic team! We …
Fusion Dental is a doctor owned multi-specialty group practice with seven locations in Maryland and Virginia. Our doctors use a comprehensive mouth-body approach including oral …
Every patient is different — at Fusion Dental, we get that. That is why our full-service practices provide comprehensive quality care for the entire family. …